Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Damn I didn't think the china's had this much hype. HOH Harlem said they only have 40 pairs. What's it lookin like at other spots in NYC?

Originally Posted by mrlongong

so free gums dont come with red laces in the box? aw man =[

but im happy i got my chinas today. shipping confirmation from premier!

Yeah I was hoping they would come with reed laces but I'll use the ones from the Christmas 8's until I get the Christmas 9's next week... 
And the detail on the toebox of the freegums is all around the entire shoe on the white part and all around the ankle area. It's a lot of detail. As soon as I get my camera I'll post one or two better pics showing all the detail...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

These are the GS Cool Greys, but the pics give us a better shot of the actual color since they aren't so dark
pimp.gif

nike-lebron-9-gs-cool-grey-1-570x427.jpg

nike-lebron-9-gs-cool-grey-2-570x427.jpg
I stocked CG 8v2... I will sell those to get these!!  Looks amazing!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

Columbus Nter,

What time should at be at Easton to cop China's?

I'd try online I went up there for cannons they had about 20 pair and dudes camped overnight Columbus is full of resellers so take that for what it's worth have a back up plan I always do

Freegums already out?!
nerd.gif
. I'll hold out for the 31st on Eastbay and use my gift card on them. Red laces look great. How about black?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Freegums already out?!
nerd.gif
. I'll hold out for the 31st on Eastbay and use my gift card on them. Red laces look great. How about black?

Give me a few minutes.... They shouldn't be to hard to get if you want to wait....

Black laces aren't half bad I just think the shoe is 
pimp.gif
... China's are nice to just trying to figure out blue or orange laces... 

9i43lg.jpg

picture of the pair my boy is holding for me..

said there was only 2 pairs in each size, 18 pairs in total (champs)

Back
Top Bottom