Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by CEE 82

eek.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif

Like I keep saying........X-Mas 9 >>>>> X-Mas 8

exactly...dope pictures !!!

I asked JP what his favorite 9 was on twitter, he said can't tell me yet, because they haven't come out yet. Got me real excited for this

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

I asked JP what his favorite 9 was on twitter, he said can't tell me yet, because they haven't come out yet. Got me real excited for this

He said that on the web cast a while back too

in all honesty... i hated the IXs but i saw the miami nights and loved them. didnt buy. i saw the cannons and had to get them. i just hate supporting lebron. but i like the shoe...

^all nike designers say it, it's their job, they aren't gonna say that their favorite CW is already out so we have nothing better to look forward to. nike marketing for ya.

Whats the hype on the Xmas joints looking like? Is it a NIketown exclusive? If not, do footlockers, fa's and modells get it?

Are those stores even open on the 25th?

Originally Posted by KevinAcevedo

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I was able to walk into House of Hoops Miami a little before noon and cop my pairs. I don't know why people camp out for stuff like this.

Champs at Bayside had them. Don't know what to make of that
According to one of the guys from Champs, there were almost like a Champs exclusive because only a few stores besides Champs got them. Footaction in Dolphin had them.

Back
Top Bottom