Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Probably still going to pass on the Christmas ones, not a fan of all red shoes but these do look really nice. Does anyone ever read some of the stuff people ask nikestore on twitter? Man there are some dumb folks out there
30t6p3b.gif

Those nerf customs are
pimp.gif

So I decided to call Eastbay and Footaction today to check on my orders for the Chinas. Eastbay told me I never placed an order but they magically received money from my account and would refund it in 3-5 business days.Placed my order 5 mins after they went up and struck out somehow.Dude said they sold out instantly and he had no clue about G orders not being processed.I gave up with Eastbay and moved on to my other order at footaction.Now this girl was very helpful and knew what was going on.She apologized for the fiasco and told me they would refund the paypal payment in 3-5 days then she checked the system to see if my size was still available and guess what.......A size 13 and the last one available and she placed the order for it so no one else could get it before she even took my information..So she put me on hold and while waiting I got an email confirmation from Footaction for the order.So I struck out the first time but came through on the next go round.Hate that all their systems were jacked up and hopefully they can get it fixed before this weekend.Either way I will be in Milan at the House of Hoops to get the Concords.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

So I decided to call Eastbay and Footaction today to check on my orders for the Chinas. Eastbay told me I never placed an order but they magically received money from my account and would refund it in 3-5 business days.Placed my order 5 mins after they went up and struck out somehow.Dude said they sold out instantly and he had no clue about G orders not being processed.I gave up with Eastbay and moved on to my other order at footaction.Now this girl was very helpful and knew what was going on.She apologized for the fiasco and told me they would refund the paypal payment in 3-5 days then she checked the system to see if my size was still available and guess what.......A size 13 and the last one available and she placed the order for it so no one else could get it before she even took my information..So she put me on hold and while waiting I got an email confirmation from Footaction for the order.So I struck out the first time but came through on the next go round.Hate that all their systems were jacked up and hopefully they can get it fixed before this weekend.Either way I will be in Milan at the House of Hoops to get the Concords.
Champs facebook team told me like the same BS.... 

looks like no one is buying them cannons on the strip in the bronx, hoping not to pay retail for any of them.. rather triple blacks and breds than cannons anyway.. i guess i have to see them on my feet first

Well I will never use eastbay again, this is the second time I have been burned by them on the Lebron 9s. I did like everyone else and placed my order at midnight, got my order number with G infront it. I called customer services and asked the girl if my order went through. It took her 10 minutes to figure out the whole G number or whatever. She proceeds to tell me that your order will be filled and no worries. So i decided instead of grabbing another pair and being selfish I would get my boy a pair since he was in need. Went to the local mall grabbed the last size 10.5 and shipped it to him. Well I send eastbay reps today a message about my order just making everything is great and guess what my size 10.5 was magically cancelled after the girl on the phone told me that she was 100% sure my order would be filled. Well at least my homie got his pair, but I look real dumb right now cause of eastbay. I refuse to do any business with them again.

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

I can top that.Just got off the phone with eastbay, with my customer # in hand, asking when my China's would be shipped. The lady regretfully informed me that Nike told Eastbay this morning, that they would not be sending the Chinas to eastbay. Nike completely sold out. How they sold inventory that was promised to Eastbay, I don't know, so everyone including myself, came up short on the Chinas if you ordered thru Eastbay.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Well I will never use eastbay again, this is the second time I have been burned by them on the Lebron 9s. I did like everyone else and placed my order at midnight, got my order number with G infront it. I called customer services and asked the girl if my order went through. It took her 10 minutes to figure out the whole G number or whatever. She proceeds to tell me that your order will be filled and no worries. So i decided instead of grabbing another pair and being selfish I would get my boy a pair since he was in need. Went to the local mall grabbed the last size 10.5 and shipped it to him. Well I send eastbay reps today a message about my order just making everything is great and guess what my size 10.5 was magically cancelled after the girl on the phone told me that she was 100% sure my order would be filled. Well at least my homie got his pair, but I look real dumb right now cause of eastbay. I refuse to do any business with them again.
same thing happened to me and apparently a lot of other people....I'm over it though...on to the Concords

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

I can top that.

Just got off the phone with eastbay, with my customer # in hand, asking when my China's would be shipped. The lady regretfully informed me that Nike told Eastbay this morning, that they would not be sending the Chinas to eastbay. Nike completely sold out. How they sold inventory that was promised to Eastbay, I don't know, so everyone including myself, came up short on the Chinas if you ordered thru Eastbay.

WOW. So its not Eastbay we should fault, its Nike. The producer of the product. Eastbay is the middle man.

Shame on you Nike.

I can top that.Just got off the phone with eastbay, with my customer # in hand, asking when my China's would be shipped. The lady regretfully informed me that Nike told Eastbay this morning, that they would not be sending the Chinas to eastbay. Nike completely sold out. How they sold inventory that was promised to Eastbay, I don't know, so everyone including myself, came up short on the Chinas if you ordered thru Eastbay.
@%*?? Nike screwing over eastbay??? First, Eastbay's server crashed, and now they're unable to ship it to people who managed to get it through? Unlucky...Any Eastbay reps on to chime in?

I can top that. Just got off the phone with eastbay, with my customer # in hand, asking when my China's would be shipped. The lady regretfully informed me that Nike told Eastbay this morning, that they would not be sending the Chinas to eastbay. Nike completely sold out. How they sold inventory that was promised to Eastbay, I don't know, so everyone including myself, came up short on the Chinas if you ordered thru Eastbay.

ouch

This limited thing is outta control. 

Originally Posted by ynot5o4

@%*?? Nike screwing over eastbay??? First, Eastbay's server crashed, and now they're unable to ship it to people who managed to get it through? Unlucky...Any Eastbay reps on to chime in?
someone at Nike can't do math...how do you oversell when you know exactly how many pairs you produced?  Unless some of the production pairs either got lost or stolen or something.

A few new pics of the Elits, REMEMBER these are WEAR TEST SAMPLES, meaning this is not close to the finished product.
nike-lebron-9-prototype-021.jpg

nike-lebron-9-prototype-031.jpg

nike-lebron-9-prototype-011.jpg

nike-lebron-9-prototype-041.jpg

I called in and a rep said it hasn't come in yet, and that they can't guarantee they will ship it before christmas...

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by ynot5o4

someone at Nike can't do math...how do you oversell when you know exactly how many pairs you produced?  Unless some of the production pairs either got lost or stolen or something.
Because they know they had eastbay's order in the backroom, So instead of being the bad guy and canceling some orders(which was expected) they make East bay the scapegoat. That's if this is true. 
Eastbay's whole order though? Imagine how many pairs they oversold by..

I just called back, cause that didn't sound right, the rep ask me 3 times, "so do you want me to cancel your order". I said yea, she promised to send me a 10 gift card and I hung up. My second call, the rep told me the complete opposite, after asking her to talk to her supervisor 3 different times, my original order was reactivated, yesssss. I'm not sure what's going on with Eastbay. Reps please clarify?To add: I don't have a G order, I made my order over the phone on the 17th.

End of the story for me....
Just got a chat with Champs:

So, in the very end, no Chinas for me from Eastbay/Champs/Footlocker/whenever....

Shame on you for selling something that you don't have, using servers that doesnt have enough capacity and with poor customer service. 

^^^

Completely ridiculous, exactly why I don't ever mess with those stores. They very rarely come through on big releases. Between not getting your order through and having to wait in some internet line like a child to checkout, it's not worth it.

after calling eastbay over and over and over lol, finally was able to strike a 10.5 thank the based god, *cross fingers* hope they don't cancel or pull or bs
sidenote: wrote this before i say NTers writing about Eastbay's invisble stock   
mad.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Man I hope that Eastbay stuff isn't true. I'm gonna be heated if I don't get a pair of China's because Nike is grimey
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom