Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Saw this when i checking order status, has it been confirmed that all China's were sold out before Eastbay and other places even got their pairs?

NOTE: If your order number begins with a "G", it will not work in this lookup screen. Please refer to your order confirmation email for the order number to use on this page. If you have not yet received your order confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Department for assistance.

Originally Posted by inthenickoftime

after calling eastbay over and over and over lol, finally was able to strike a 10.5 thank the based god, *cross fingers* hope they don't cancel or pull or bs
sidenote: wrote this before i say NTers writing about Eastbay's invisble stock   
mad.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

You might want to check, my original order for a 10.5 got put back thru manually as if it was never cancelled. They did have some 10's available though.

I just spoke with eastbay customer service and was told that the shoes will ship out by the end of the day, I don't know whats up with all this bs.........

Wait, so that Flywire on the Elites is actually supposed to be exposed? Yikes, I thought that was just a cutaway for the sample. That's horrid.

If that Eastbay %%%@ is true I might be done with them soon. I've been a loyal customer for about 9 years son!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Showed up 30 min before opening and long and beyond only 5-6 people in line :tongue:

Wore mine to pick up a pair for a buddy and then scooped up a 2nd pair for myself.
happy.gif

Best 30 min ever spent!

No hassle and no freezing my !@+ off!

That was you rockin chinas optimus? Thats the lil homie in the black hoodie in the first pic. I was standing next to him in copper foams.
I took him and my other lil homie up there for their first lebron purchase.. They were amped.. They kept talkin bout how they hope these are as rare as the SBs
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

We got there a few mins before you did. I was relieved when I pulled up and seen like 4 heads waitin tho.. 
More people came as the store opened.. Probably like 25 people total. I asked who came for the Jordan 14s and there was only 1 person.. 
I could've easily doubled like you but I got lucky and snagged a pair off Ndc. 
Very cool release though because I love these Chinas man.. Glad I was finally able to quench my thirst.

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Newest Pickup

Nice.
pimp.gif

I put aside some money to get a pair of Concords but it's looking more and more likely that I won't be able to get a pair.

If that's the case I'll grab a pair of the Freegums.

I wish they came with an extra pair of red laces.

360 on the elite should mean more comfortable, i think the 8's are way more comfy than the 9's... dam the 8ps are so bouncy

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Originally Posted by TheKing23

So I decided to call Eastbay and Footaction today to check on my orders for the Chinas. Eastbay told me I never placed an order but they magically received money from my account and would refund it in 3-5 business days.Placed my order 5 mins after they went up and struck out somehow.Dude said they sold out instantly and he had no clue about G orders not being processed.I gave up with Eastbay and moved on to my other order at footaction.Now this girl was very helpful and knew what was going on.She apologized for the fiasco and told me they would refund the paypal payment in 3-5 days then she checked the system to see if my size was still available and guess what.......A size 13 and the last one available and she placed the order for it so no one else could get it before she even took my information..So she put me on hold and while waiting I got an email confirmation from Footaction for the order.So I struck out the first time but came through on the next go round.Hate that all their systems were jacked up and hopefully they can get it fixed before this weekend.Either way I will be in Milan at the House of Hoops to get the Concords.
Champs facebook team told me like the same BS.... 

I can top that.Just got off the phone with eastbay, with my customer # in hand, asking when my China's would be shipped. The lady regretfully informed me that Nike told Eastbay this morning, that they would not be sending the Chinas to eastbay. Nike completely sold out. How they sold inventory that was promised to Eastbay, I don't know, so everyone including myself, came up short on the Chinas if you ordered thru Eastbay.
The information that we've received is that we're still expecting to receive the shipment and should get it today. I have looked into it and so has Dustin and there has been no news on our end that we will not be getting the Chinas. So we can make sure you were not given incorrect information by one of our agents, please PM us with your customer number.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Chosen One

IX's are still ugly to me but I'll be damned if I don't scoop up the Chinas and Xmas pairs.

rrrrrrrrrrr?
Maybe I need to dumb it down for you.

The IX model,aesthetically, is disappointing to me but the Xmas & China colorways make up for such an upsetting silhouette.

Basically, I like the colors.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

Has anyones NDC order for the Chinas shipped? Mine still says "In Progess".
Mine still says "in progress"
I got email confirmation and Nike charged my CC.. So I'm not too worried..

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

A few new pics of the Elits, REMEMBER these are WEAR TEST SAMPLES, meaning this is not close to the finished product.
nike-lebron-9-prototype-021.jpg

nike-lebron-9-prototype-031.jpg

nike-lebron-9-prototype-011.jpg

nike-lebron-9-prototype-041.jpg
I think these look very promising!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The 360 max air sole is def a welcomed change  too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wouldn't wear those concords anywhere near a football stadium full of drunken fans .... you know they are gonna get stepped on.  

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Champs facebook team told me like the same BS.... 

I can top that.Just got off the phone with eastbay, with my customer # in hand, asking when my China's would be shipped. The lady regretfully informed me that Nike told Eastbay this morning, that they would not be sending the Chinas to eastbay. Nike completely sold out. How they sold inventory that was promised to Eastbay, I don't know, so everyone including myself, came up short on the Chinas if you ordered thru Eastbay.
The information that we've received is that we're still expecting to receive the shipment and should get it today. I have looked into it and so has Dustin and there has been no news on our end that we will not be getting the Chinas. So we can make sure you were not given incorrect information by one of our agents, please PM us with your customer number.

EastbayRep - Ryan

PM sent, I got false info, but the rep that gave it said she had been telling people that all morning. Good thing I called back and was able to reactivate my original order.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Wouldn't wear those concords anywhere near a football stadium full of drunken fans .... you know they are gonna get stepped on.  
I second that emotion.  Every time I contemplate doing something like this I think about the numerous beers, nachos, popcorns, hot sausages, and other #%#$ that peeps around me as well as myself will be putting down that could possibly be trashing my kicks.  I did wear Entourage 8 v2s to Brewers playoffs and manage to keep most everything/everyone off 'em, but I hate being that way especially at a sporting event.  My advice to you is wear some New Love 1s or Troy Polamalu Trainer 1 PEs!!! if of course you have them worn already.
pimp.gif

Have fun at the game, and Go Steelers- got 'em +3.  Think they could win outright and the under 38.  Expecting some hardnosed D.

Didn't even think about my OLNL pack. I have about every steeler color Jordan's except the thunders I can think of. Wife told me to wear the freegums and I agreed. They look nice with the away Troy P jersey. Good looks. Going to break out chinas on Christmas at the warriors clippers game.

Curious to see how the red laces from the XMas joints would look in the Freegums... Heck, might have to cop both and try it myself 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom