Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by rhester

Galaxy's 
eek.gif

akvea0.jpg

2itilhe.jpg

25kkg8w.jpg
that is just so sick.. and the inside sock liner has that galaxy print too. i need those.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

This line has exploded, I can't keep up. These colorways are insane.

True... but I would much rather have tough options picking which pair i want instead of fending for the next decent colorway like the 8s

Good work JP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KDogLBJ23

I see the pic I posted on twitter already made it here. Lol! Actually both shoes have the dunkman logo on the back which was weird. Both shoes are very nice. Stay tuned.

+

Jason Petrie said on twitter the blue ones arent All Stars

Originally Posted by LegendarySeason

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by LegendarySeason

Any word on whether you guys will be getting the Christmas' yet? Its getting closer & closer to the release date
We will be releasing the Christmas colorway on 12/26/11.  This means the shoes will be available for sale at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST this Sunday (12/25/11) night.  These shoes will be limited to one pair per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks!!

As far as the website crashing during the Chinas release is there anything being done to decrease the chances of that happening for the Jordan 11, Lebron Christmas' & other future releases?
We are preparing for the Jordan Retro 11 launch tonight, but we are expecting a ton of traffic on our website, over 100,000 people. 

We are always trying to find ways to improve our website so it can handle the huge launches better.

EastbayRep - Ray

galaxy's? 
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm sorry, but those are B-E-A-UTIFUL, must cop!

were these posted? easter lows, hideous...

b_1324571967_377.jpg

any chance someone can photoshop a black midsole on the Xmas 9s to make it look more like the 8s? I think thats whats missing to make it stand out more.

"Easter" lows. Personally not a fan of the Hyperfuse, but whatever. Interesting colorway.
edit: already posted, my bad.

nike-lebron-9-low-easter-1-600x450.jpg

nike-lebron-9-low-easter-2-600x450.jpg

nike-lebron-9-low-easter-3-600x450.jpg

nike-lebron-9-low-easter-4-600x450.jpg

I knew the navy blue pair were not the all stars (he usually has a pair with the that colorway that is a GR), it is real nice though.  Man that Galaxy pair is just too insane (the inside where the zoom is, is a really nice touch with the picture of space and the insole)!  On another note the away pair would be so sick if they had a white sole instead of red (will some photoshop to show this).  The Scarface waaayyy better then the freegums (people only like because it will be limited).

My bank account took too many hits in 2011..
2012 was supposed to be a nice hiatus from the game..
But this Jason Petrie character is coming with heaters.. 
Dunkmans.. Galaxys.. All Stars..
Thats a 3pc combo that my bank account is just gonna have to eat
30t6p3b.gif

Hmmm.... Galaxy are interesting...Dare I say better than Chinas to me?  Still not better than Cannons though.  Dunkmans are fine. I dig the navy blues.  Those would be excellent for UCONN hoops squad or even Zona.

I need to hoop in my 9s very soon.  Have been playing more paddle tennis than hoops but need to get these on court ASAP.

I will give JP and the design team credit.  I thought 8v2s would be hard to match or keep up with, but I think these very well may be better. Me of little faith.

I like the Galaxy insole and carbon plate that's about it. The orange is too much to bare. The Easter low on the other hand is enough for me.

Originally Posted by sensation87

any chance someone can photoshop a black midsole on the Xmas 9s to make it look more like the 8s? I think thats whats missing to make it stand out more.
xmasu.png

Or,

xmas2t.png

galaxies or whatever you call them. reminds me of the Kobe6 oc's. not bad at all

and why would they be the allstar shoe, it doesnt have any blue on it. maybe if he played on the west.

the blue pair is probably the allstar shoe.

the galaxys are the all star games and JP already said on twitter that the blue ones arent the asg's he said something about the bottom of the shoe once theres more pictures it will make sense?

Originally Posted by mrlongong

the galaxys are the all star games and JP already said on twitter that the blue ones arent the asg's
i dont have twitter but thanks for sharing. the blue pair still better than dunkmans and galaxies tho
smile.gif

Just because they are called Galaxy All Star and they say it drops around the same time as the ASG doesn't mean they'll be the All-stars. I think it'll be blue like the one posted but with some tweaks to it. The Galaxy All Star sounds family but I can't pick the name to what it's associated with. I know it's the drawn from the same inspiration as the Galaxy Foams.

Back
Top Bottom