Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I GOT to have the Griffey inspired ones! Favorite baseball player of all time x Favorite basketball sig
smokin.gif

And those Galaxy's are cool. The details make the shoe though, if it weren't for the details it would be an ordinary bright shoe, which means a pass. I think they may have to grow on me. Since Bron has a Galaxy All-Star and the Foams have a Galaxy All-Star, anybody think more will pop up (KD? Kobe? Melo?)? I smell a pack...
nerd.gif

Is it just me or are neither the Big Bangs or "All Stars"... "Griffeys" whatever they are not that great? The All Stars look like an ID... there's just not a lot to them. Not feelin the Big Bangs but that orange may be for the Miami Marlins

I was just about to the the U of M colorway but now I will just hold out for the Galaxies.  Those are nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stc153393

am i the only one who thinks that the navy blues are the USA's......the olympics are this upcoming summer

No, you're not. I personally think they are USA's too. That's the 1st thing I thought of when I saw them.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

THEY ARE NOT THE ALLSTARS!!! they are just Ken Griffey Jr inspired look at the emblem so they could possibly be ID's
eek.gif
happy.gif

tumblr_lwmdurdGRT1r1ccz6o1_500.png
Swingman.jpg

These are Crazy!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i would definitely pickup if i could

Originally Posted by sensation87

any chance someone can photoshop a black midsole on the Xmas 9s to make it look more like the 8s? I think thats whats missing to make it stand out more.

I got an ID coming in that uses the same color blocking at the 8 xmas
pimp.gif
I wish I didn't sell my camera

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Some places are calling the Galaxy ones "The Big Bang's" (from the big bang theory for my astronomy heads)

This line is about to BLOW UP.

Time to update the first page

I know man, 3 INSANE colorways in less than 24 HOURS
eek.gif
pimp.gif

anyways the "Galaxy/Big Bang" i doubt he will be wearing those during the All Star GAME. The ASG are always blue for the east no? I think the 3 was the last time lebron wore a red shoe for it.
Regardless I'm excited for all 3 but I NEED to save some money for the Yeezy 2 so chances are I only get 1 pair, maybe none of these new colors.
30t6p3b.gif

i was with jst so just showing pictures of what he said, it's a shame to see these beautiful shoes sitting.  
98426d36f9986a98fc781d9e1365240e1cdd4777_r.jpg

roll.gif
 at the pants with the bordeaux's 

6d8268460f9e2a5cf5d8c99bcd2d42ea55d6eb0e_r.jpg

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

i was with jst so just showing pictures of what he said, it's a shame to see these beautiful shoes sitting.  
98426d36f9986a98fc781d9e1365240e1cdd4777_r.jpg

roll.gif
 at the pants with the bordeaux's 

6d8268460f9e2a5cf5d8c99bcd2d42ea55d6eb0e_r.jpg
where is this at?

Wow I thought 2012 was going to be slow for the Nines boy was I wrong lol The Big Bang Galaxy are the All-Stars the little details they put in them make them amazing!

Originally Posted by luxurious24

i can't keep up with these 9s, said i was gonna be done after the chinas, now these galaxys
I was only going to get the Chinas but that Galaxy is insane...I have to admit, Nike is doing a great job with the Lebron and Kobe lines in terms of the CW's. 

it's in Southridge Mall Greendale, WI. not sure if they do phone orders. Cannons are in the footaction. Champs has the miami nights

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

THEY ARE NOT THE ALLSTARS!!! they are just Ken Griffey Jr inspired look at the emblem so they could possibly be ID's
eek.gif
happy.gif

tumblr_lwmdurdGRT1r1ccz6o1_500.png
Swingman.jpg

yesss those definatley represent Ken Griffey Jr.. wow this just changed my mind about them.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Nike taking all my money.. now lets just hope these (Swingmans) and the Dunkmans and Big Bangs arent super limited so i have a chance to cop
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom