Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Shox23

i hope they keep jp around for a long time

THIS!!!
Just think of all the slander he got when the first pics of the 9s hit, now everybody and their mothers grand son loves them...Keep it up JP!, I hope they keep with the line for a long time....Your reaching Tinker status in a min!(Dont get mad at me he can!!)

Man those Big Bang 9 are doin it fa real!!!

I been a fan of the 9 since the first pics were released. Still prefer the 8 but overall the 9 is a great shoe and the CW's thus far smash the 8 IMO

Heres my 9 collection thus far!!! Just got the Cannon's yesterday and got the Freegums today! 2 pairs of XMAS 9's are paid for ready to pick up on Monday....group shot coming soon!
laugh.gif
:

Only complaint with the cannon's is the lace colors. Instead of that green they shoulda included volt colored laces instead IMO.
Freegums take the cake as my fave CW so far but those new Big Bangs might overtake them

Just saw Xmas in person.  They are decent, but quite honestly the sole saves the shoe.  The woven portion looks somewhat "cheapish"/more so than the cannons and chinas, and all in all, they are just plain to me and a little uninspired.  I like the sole and the green, but just too much red.  For my money, I will cop 2 x Galaxy when/if at all possible.

No release date on the Big Bangs/Dunkmans yet, I'd imagine it'll be end of January/February, at least I freaking hope so.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

i was with jst so just showing pictures of what he said, it's a shame to see these beautiful shoes sitting.  
98426d36f9986a98fc781d9e1365240e1cdd4777_r.jpg

roll.gif
 at the pants with the bordeaux's 

6d8268460f9e2a5cf5d8c99bcd2d42ea55d6eb0e_r.jpg
where is this at?

Yo, I dude with the pants and the Bordo's I agree!  Lol! 
roll.gif

Those Big Bang are a bit too bright and loud for me.

But those Dunkmans............WILL BE MINE. OH YES THEY WILL BE MINE!

toooo many colors releasing imo

but those Big Bangs.
eek.gif
at the concept but a little too loud for me.  May cop just to add to the collection.  Put a limited tag on them and watch the madness ensue...

Just got mine in the mail today.... So soupt the Neptune Blue is insane so glad I got these.... It was pure luck!

Originally Posted by Shox23

since all these pics are dropping any idea of how the lake summit hornets will look like
According to an NTer i think his name was Mr. Wavez or something, who predicted other colorways accurately, he said he saw them, and they are all purple with a Teal check, similar colorblocking to Christmas and Chinas

I hope it's an eggplant shade

them orange ones are straight horse doo doo. Glad i wont even need to think about this one. You guys have at em.

Compilation of my 9 Photoshops, just something pretty to look at I guess 
smile.gif

Grinch

grinchq.png

Summit Lake Hornets

hornetsa.png

Yeezy

yeezy9.png

Hardwood Classic

hwc.png

My mock-up of the Cannons back in September or so 
laugh.gif
 real thing was much better.

lb9.png

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Im sorry but the 9s in terms of CW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lebron 8s and 8s
Well duh.
The 8's got shafted, died horrible wrong. They could of been great, plus, give them the colorways the 9s are getting and nobody would care about the 9s. I appreciate JP and crew going all out for 9s, but the question remains, why did they *+*+ over the 8s? 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom