Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Dunkman
Galaxy
Navy
Griffeys.....

All copped on sight!

Man, to think a month ago I HATED the 9s.. the last 3 weeks alone, I've bought 4 pairs. 
mad.gif

we're in the same boat my friend.  i thought the shoe was trash  few weeks ago, now there's some kicks i just cant wait to drop.  copped cannons and chinas this week, and the big bangs got my blood moving

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

ok so i love the colorway regardless of the inspiration and i like griffeys anyways so i will cop no matter what.  but how does griffey+lebron = blue and red?

sorry if i missed someone saying this already...
Navy, Red, and Teal =

Seattle_Mariners.jpg
that is not the colors on the shoe from what i can tell through pics.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Any pics of freegums w/ RED laces?

I'm debating purchasing a pair, starting to grow on me..
Someone posted them some pages back, good luck trying to get to them with how GREAT (sarcasm) the site has been
**Edit** Didn't even see he posted them again for you, this site is so screwed up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I thought eastbay link may be a mistake and I called and she said nope dec 26th at 12 est disappointed

Yeah i think Eastbay Ray came in the other day and said they would available on the 26th even though NDC is doing the 25th

Full disclaimer: Kobe > LeBron

With that out of the way, I want to publicly admit I am warming up to this man's shoes.

The Freegums got me interested and the black/grey/cherry pair looks good too.

Questions:

1. Would you ball in the Freegums?
2. Are these good for balling?

lord have mercy those big bangs /marlins fit  
eek.gif

pimp.gif
 once marquee puts up my size ..copped !!!

anyway picked up the Cannons today such a Dope shoe my goodness
smokin.gif

479671255.jpg

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

IMO the real reason the 8's didn't get love because Nike thought nobody was going to buy the product due to LBJ moving to MIA.
The villian role is going away and he'll be the most loved NBA player ever. HAHA

To all the LBJ HATERS don't let me catch you wearing LBJ retros in the future.
THIS!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

is this a good trade China's for DS DMP XI
This could be a GREAT come up if you copped the concords. I copped concords and this is what I would do

-Make the trade, acquire DS DMP XI (DMP XI > 2011 Concord)
-Sell DS Concord XI (prices are stupid right now, shouldnt get less than $300)
-Then with that money, Re-cop Chinas for resale prices (~$250) and still have some money leftover

Or you could just save your concord resale money if the china's werent too important to you

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

IMO the real reason the 8's didn't get love because Nike thought nobody was going to buy the product due to LBJ moving to MIA.
The villian role is going away and he'll be the most loved NBA player ever. HAHA

To all the LBJ HATERS don't let me catch you wearing LBJ retros in the future.
sure about that?

Man, those Griffey joints got me. I didn't like the design of this shoe, but the colorways definately saved them. Griffeys and UK's for me...

Damn..i keep sayin the same posts over and over again in this thread
laugh.gif

Freegums are nice..but i'll pass..

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

I think the reason that we are getting so many good CW's with the Bron 9s are because of the material being easier to be made, and that there isn't any leather on the shoe. Thats why we got ID options also.

I love these CWs man, I can count 5 lebron 9s that I'm copping fasure. there is no way I'm missing on the Christmass CW and all these--->

379974_332940513400180_182189691808597_1221534_410141310_n.jpg

Got my Chinas today, thanks Eastbay, either those blues or DM and I am done with the LBJ9's have at them fellas but 2 -3 CW's are more than enough for this model IMO.

The Griffey & Galaxy's are 
pimp.gif
... Dangerous colorways with these 9's

Back
Top Bottom