Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

That ring around the top of the dunkman on that "Griffey" pair leads me to believe that some sort of galaxy/big bang pack maybe coming out and the ring is for the rings of Saturn maybe. I dunno just don't see the similarities to Griffey besides someone saying the dunkman looks like a swingman

you could be right linking Saturn to Galaxy. Yet it could also be Griffey inspired as well. Of course the swingman isn't going to be on it so the dunkman with the ring there to show the motion of the dunk like the swing on the swingman. Like I said a Dunkman pack perhaps.

I dont know. Could be it's just around his head unless he's doing some sort of spin the ball around dunk. I think a dunkman pack makes sense though. But oh well short of being called the Sandusky pack I'm buying all 4 so call them whatever there all fire IMO.

I'm thinking about copping the X-Mas joints in part to use the extra pair of red laces for my Freegums.
laugh.gif

Damn you Big Brandon and your pic.
laugh.gif

Yeah the red laces I have in them right now are from the Christmas 8's. I put the black laces from the Kentuckys in the and it has the white L J logo on them and it also works. The red pops though.

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

IMO the real reason the 8's didn't get love because Nike thought nobody was going to buy the product due to LBJ moving to MIA.
The villian role is going away and he'll be the most loved NBA player ever. HAHA

To all the LBJ HATERS don't let me catch you wearing LBJ retros in the future.
THIS!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

memphisboi55 wrote:
hwc.png

O'man I only wished. Guess why we got chinas this year though.
ohwell.gif

I'm trying to make these on Nike iD because I know there not gonna release them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

ok so i love the colorway regardless of the inspiration and i like griffeys anyways so i will cop no matter what.  but how does griffey+lebron = blue and red?

sorry if i missed someone saying this already...
Navy, Red, and Teal =

Seattle_Mariners.jpg
that is not the colors on the shoe from what i can tell through pics.
Nah...I agree with BronLe. Seeing this logo makes everything a lot clearer in terms of why the colorway is what it is. They could've used a bit more teal, but if a Mariners/Griffey colorway is what they were going for, it's pretty clear to me. I have a feeling with more pics the colors will become a lot clearer too.
tumblr_lwl60g9Caf1r1ccz6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lwmdurdGRT1r1ccz6o1_1280.png

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I thought eastbay link may be a mistake and I called and she said nope dec 26th at 12 est disappointed
Yeah i think Eastbay Ray came in the other day and said they would available on the 26th even though NDC is doing the 25th
Yup, the Christmas LeBron 9s will be available for sale at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST this Sunday night.  They are currently up on our website with a countdown timer to the launch.  They are in stock, so orders should start shipping out on Tuesday, since Monday is being observed as a holiday by UPS.  These shoes are limited, so we will be limiting them to one pair per customer in the men's size.

Link:  http://bit.ly/mRETZY

EastbayRep - Ray

checked out the xmas pair yesterday at the mall. the sole on them is tough, but they're still one color away from being a dope sneaker. wish they threw some black on them.

If you want black on ur Xmas, why not add some blk specks on the midsole

Took a little trip to Milan to pickup some heat and this is what I came out with.The manager liked my GreenBean 5's and hooked me up with something special before it even released.

Just a reminder....
The Nike Basketball Christmas Day 2011 Pack is scheduled to release at midnight Christmas Day ( tomorrow night) via select online retailers, and December 26th at select Nike Basketball retailers nationwide.

Back
Top Bottom