Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by smzsmz

can you make 2 seperate orders of 1 lebron xmas each?? i tried to buy 2 at once but it said limited one per but it didnt say that before

also whats up with eastbay?? they have stock but it wont let you put into cart
Eastbays will go up tomorrow at the same time, they gave their employees another shot.
Passed on these myself, they are nice but there is too many c/w's I like more coming out.  CONGRATS to those who copped 
pimp.gif

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUT ON NDC, EASTBAY WILL SELL THEM TOMORROW AT THE SAME TIME SO DON'T PANIC.

Kobes and Brons both sold out on NDC. Kobes sold out faster which is understandable given that the order limit was 2 pairs for them.

They went rather quick though.

whats u with ebay?!??!!?? omg i want to get another but i was afraid ndc would cancel but i heard stories of people copping 4 concords in 2 seperate orders

Copped... went pretty quick... those KD's sold out damn near right after the link went live... congrats everyone.... Merry Christmas

only got bron's...got kobe in cart, but already sold out when check out. KD wasn't even available in the first place, %%*?

I was able to get kobes and brons. not a big fans of the kobes but I knew if I didn't cop I'd regret it.... My wife is upset. I'm at the inlaws house for Christmas but I'm sitting in the garage on the computer... haha. Had to pick next day air as well. Can't wait

God damn it, I was messing around with the lebrons and the order went through AFTER they said sold out
30t6p3b.gif
hope it gets cancelled. Why the hell did i do that?

how did you guys have the link before nike even showed them up? wasnt able to get a pair but will try tomorrow on eastbay
ohwell.gif

Got my order through but Did not expect to see the rest gone 2 mins later.

was debating on to stay up and go with NDC or wait for Eastbay tmrw, glad I stayed up.

Back
Top Bottom