Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Plies thinks he's stylin with a bunch of GS XI's huh?

Lmao thought the same thing... He got like 2 or 3 baby sizes but mens? 0 picturedEdit: 5 baby sizes smh why even take this picture

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

My God, I just saw lots of pics of those Big Bangs. Those are effing insane @_@
yessir..understatement.  Can't wait to see how limited and exceptionally impossible it will be to cop them.

My God, I just saw lots of pics of those Big Bangs. Those are effing insane @_@
Colorways like that are just what this shoe needed. Persoanlly I always loved the 9 and the "Big Bang" is a colorway I will not be passing on.

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Plies thinks he's stylin with a bunch of GS XI's huh?

Lmao thought the same thing... He got like 2 or 3 baby sizes but mens? 0 picturedEdit: 5 baby sizes smh why even take this picture
Plies is tiny in person so it wouldn't surprise me if he wore a GS 
laugh.gif

Who knows, he may be like Antonio Cromartie and have kids for days 
laugh.gif

I wear a size 9 on the 7s, size 9.5 on the V1 8s, and a size 9 on the V2 8s. Should I get my first 9s in a 9 or 9.5 IYO?

I wear a size 9 on the 7s, size 9.5 on the V1 8s, and a size 9 on the V2 8s. Should I get my first 9s in a 9 or 9.5 IYO?

Go a half size up if you plan to wear these casually, a full size if you plan to play in them as well. I hooped in my Miami Hurricanes the other day and I should have went the full size up rather than the half size

man I hate these ndc launches. Every time I call on the phone I find out so much useless nike facts. If I ever go on Jeopardy and Nike is category I'm winning for sure. Or maybe the cash cab.

"Did you know that chris rock provided the voice for lil penny?"

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

NDC's limit is 1 on these and the KD's and 2 on the Kobe's... think there's anything to it?
I'd like to think its due to the stock, so hopefully more for us.
I think they just changed the kobe limit to 1 according to their twitter

can you make 2 seperate orders of 1 lebron xmas each?? i tried to buy 2 at once but it said limited one per but it didnt say that before

also whats up with eastbay?? they have stock but it wont let you put into cart

Back
Top Bottom