Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

dont know if someone already posted but deadstock has freegums for 120

Anyone know what website selling big bang/all-star/galaxy whatever you want call them early???

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

dont know if someone already posted but deadstock has freegums for 120

Anyone know what website selling big bang/all-star/galaxy whatever you want call them early???

Marqueesole had them, but dno what sizes are left.  Someone copped my size right before I could
frown.gif

I still think the freegums look more like a "Scarface" shoe than the ones that received that nickname, especially if you add in red laces.

BTW, Happy New Year to my fellow Lebron heads
pimp.gif

The Freegum reminded me too much of the Jordan XX's with the laser toe mix with the LBJ 9 "Scarface". The Dunkman/All-star/Big Bang are different story.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Freegums would of been stupid dumb dope if they had a gum sole on em'

*drools @the thought*

sick.gif
 @ a gum sole on the Freegums

Don't think they'd work at all.

A black sole could do the trick though.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I still think the freegums look more like a "Scarface" shoe than the ones that received that nickname, especially if you add in red laces.

BTW, Happy New Year to my fellow Lebron heads
pimp.gif

i was thinking the same thing.

earlier today, i was gonna put the red nike charity laces in but i think they are too thin for me.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

great Customs, back there. still need another pair of V1's Blackouts

and Mike Nice Miami UNi.. I love that colorway. one of the best colorways of the 9's
What page are the customs on? I cant find them for some reason..

Where can you cop different color laces for the 9's??
I loved that pic of the maroon laces on the OSU and the red laces on the Freegums

U know the big bangs I noticed if u count the pillers in the air bag there 6 but all of mine have 7 idk if that's just cuz its a sample

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

and Mike Nice Miami UNi.. I love that colorway. one of the best colorways of the 9's

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Finish these up to the way I want them to look. Missing a gum sole but I can't make that happen lol.

6615675097_8d0b730ce0.jpg

6615693963_34b900090c.jpg

6615726403_c63171a12a.jpg

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

NICE!!! thanks yo
laugh.gif
no problem. i didn't see your request for a pic with jeans til after i posted the pic. glad it helped. they're 501's if anyone cares.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Finish these up to the way I want them to look. Missing a gum sole but I can't make that happen lol.

6615675097_8d0b730ce0.jpg

6615693963_34b900090c.jpg

6615726403_c63171a12a.jpg
Aha.. Thanks.
Customs are clean.

lebron with the scarfaces tonight against the bobcats. first time he's worn them in the regular season. i played in the christmas 9s tonight for the first time. they feel stiffer when i try to lace them up. guess i still need to break them in. have been playing in the bred 9 and scarface 9 the last couple months. i dunno if maybe the reflective laces are stiffer or if the material on the shoe is different, but i definitely noticed a difference when trying to get a nice tight lace up.

curious to see what 9s will be coming out in the next couple months. normally a shoe only lasts me 6-8 weeks as i play outdoors, so when these christmas 9s are trashed i'll need something. no release dates yet for dunkman/allstar/big bang/etc right?

Back
Top Bottom