Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

it doesn't matter how rare a sneaker is...what matters is how good it looks. the big bangs are basically an orange sneaker. nothing crazy.

Originally Posted by debs 168

it doesn't matter how rare a sneaker is...what matters is how good it looks. the big bangs are basically an orange sneaker. nothing crazy.

roll.gif

I don't think the Nerf Kd IV's look better than the YOTD's  but I know which one will always have a higher resell value

saw the frees in store. they are fire. very well done shoe... thikins about grabbin those... if i can find MY MIAMI NIHGHTSS

Just got back from Toronto.. Their Houe Of Hoops has the whole Christmas Pack on shelves.
Tax their is OD.. Brons came out to 240.00 US -_-
Maybe living in PA with no taxes has spoiled me.

Originally Posted by debs 168

If you're going with that line of reasoning, then the South Beaches are just a teal sneaker. "Nothing crazy". By the way, I completely disagree.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Just got back from Toronto.. Their Houe Of Hoops has the whole Christmas Pack on shelves.
Tax their is OD.. Brons came out to 240.00 US -_-
Maybe living in PA with no taxes has spoiled me.

That's a lot. I miss PA no taxes as well. Eastbay used to save me but now we have to pay CA tax on everything. Flying to Denver Friday afternoon for the Steelers game Sunday. Won't be wearing freegums after what happened the last time I wore them to a game.

at the end of the day the 9 is not as comfortable as the 8 so there you go right there, that makes them way more valuable imo.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Blackouts 109 at athletes foot. Thank you good man. Going to try and find an athletes foot and pick up a pair.

I haven't seen an Athlete's Foot in ages. I think they are East Coast only now.

Yea, all closed down in Memphis years ago
tired.gif

and..

66d36e244a97e5a8a448b5af07b8f6782564203b.JPG

Liking that Lo'
pimp.gif

Like the freegums, the cannos are nice, but I am not sold on them yet, something is missing.  However the shirt is goes hard, nice!

anyone who hoops in their 9's have any problems with the inner pro combat cushioning? Mine is ripping on the inside
tired.gif
. I've only hooped in them about 5 or 6 times. smh...i'll post pics when I get the chance

Originally Posted by Rocket

BigBrandon wrote:
Hard to say what will. Chinas right now are going for more then south beaches we're a few weeks after release. I ordered my sb's from flight club and only paid $250 in my size 11 which is now over $1000 and I complained about the $250.

I just can't picture any of these that are out right now doing south beach numbers. Another Bron could always come out and change that. We've already had so many nice colorways drop and we probably still have another 6,7 or even 8 months of 9's to come

BigBrandon wrote:

Every week someone foreign to the thread comes in and asks this question and the debate ensues every time.

I hope they all hit south beach numbers. Now resellers go buy multiples of every pair and sit on your stock.
1. Interesting observation. Only time will tell, I guess.

2. I'm not foreign to the thread. Just thought I'd ask a question that seems to be on everyone's mind.

Although the South Beach are my favorite and the best colorway,  as I have always stated and earlier in this thread that the China (the best and my favorite colorway of the LBJ 9) will reach South Beach status.  Big Brandon, I still was like $250 is too much for the South Beach and now regret it because I do not have them!  Lol! 
laugh.gif
  Smh.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Although the South Beach are my favorite and the best colorway,  as I have always stated and earlier in this thread that the China (the best and my favorite colorway of the LBJ 9) will reach South Beach status. 

you're full of crap.  no one is going to be paying that much for this hyperfuse garbage.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Although the South Beach are my favorite and the best colorway,  as I have always stated and earlier in this thread that the China (the best and my favorite colorway of the LBJ 9) will reach South Beach status. 

you're full of crap.  no one is going to be paying that much for this hyperfuse garbage.
I could see it going both ways

Those who passed on the LBJ 9 Christmas edition, are sleeping way too hard.  The sole in person is beyond sick.  You know how, ever since the Jordan 11 dropped (in 1996), we started referring to the "icy" sole description, well these LBJ 9's took this too another level!  Last year, we saw the white speckles on the black (snow fall on the black pavement) for the LBJ 8 Christmas (best one and second best colorway of the LBJ 8's), but this year they have a sole with an ice crystal theme, which really looks like ice crystals.  Very nice touch and well executed. Again here are the best colorways in order for the LBJ 9.

China
Christmas
Scarface (not freegum)
Miami Nights

(Christmas and Scarface change back and forth for me depending on the day)
laugh.gif

THEJISBACK wrote:

Spoonman, really dude I'm "full of crap"?  Are you mad at the world or something why such hostility.
laugh.gif
  One I am not a reseller. Two, there is no need for you to come at me like that.  I can careless if people do or don't pay that much, I am not going to resell, I simply was stating the facts.  As well people jumping down dudes throat for asking a simple question is ridiculous.  Most of y'all that get in your feelings on these threads and try to cyber bully others, don't know a too much yourselves as it is.  Rocket thanks for the sensible reply.  Bottom line we can give our thoughts without always trying to knock the next person.  Damn arrogant hypebeast.  
30t6p3b.gif

Those who passed on the LBJ 9 Christmas edition, are sleeping way too hard.  The sole in person is beyond sick.  You know how, ever since the Jordan 11 dropped (in 1996), we started referring to the "icy" sole description, well these LBJ 9's took this too another level!  Last year, we saw the white speckles on the black (snow fall on the black pavement) for the LBJ 8 Christmas (best one and second best colorway of the LBJ
glasses.gif
, but this year they have a sole with an ice crystal them, which really looks like ice crystals.  Very nice touch and well executed. Again here are the best colorways in order for the LBJ 9.

China
Christmas
Scarface (not freegum)
Miami Nights

laugh.gif
The red flywire on the scarface makes them ugly to me.

1. China
2. Cannon
3. Christmas
4. (Tie) Kentucky/Freegums

THEJISBACK wrote:
Those who passed on the LBJ 9 Christmas edition, are sleeping way too hard.  The sole in person is beyond sick.  You know how, ever since the Jordan 11 dropped (in 1996), we started referring to the "icy" sole description, well these LBJ 9's took this too another level!  Last year, we saw the white speckles on the black (snow fall on the black pavement) for the LBJ 8 Christmas (best one and second best colorway of the LBJ 8's), but this year they have a sole with an ice crystal them, which really looks like ice crystals.  Very nice touch and well executed. Again here are the best colorways in order for the LBJ 9.

China
Christmas
Scarface (not freegum)
Miami Nights

laugh.gif

1. China
2. Cannon
3. Christmas

Rocket, now I see why we disagree the red flywire is the very thing that makes them pop for me! Lol!
laugh.gif

Just got done with a customer service chat with Nike, no Cannons at any of the retail locations SMH. Saw someone saying they had a bunch still sitting at Footaction on 34th St NYC, they don't take phone orders though right?

THEJISBACK wrote:
Those who passed on the LBJ 9 Christmas edition, are sleeping way too hard.  The sole in person is beyond sick.  You know how, ever since the Jordan 11 dropped (in 1996), we started referring to the "icy" sole description, well these LBJ 9's took this too another level!  Last year, we saw the white speckles on the black (snow fall on the black pavement) for the LBJ 8 Christmas (best one and second best colorway of the LBJ 8's), but this year they have a sole with an ice crystal them, which really looks like ice crystals.  Very nice touch and well executed. Again here are the best colorways in order for the LBJ 9.

China
Christmas
Scarface (not freegum)
Miami Nights

laugh.gif

1. China
2. Cannon
3. Christmas

Rocket, now I see why we disagree the red flywire is the very thing that makes them pop for me! Lol!
laugh.gif

Word. I have neither. I just have the Chinas, Cannons, and Christmases. I'm taking it easy right now because I know there are plenty of colorways coming, as well as colorways we haven't even seen yet. Big Bangs, Dunkmans, and Mangos are a must! I can't see myself getting the Griffeys when I already have the Chinas, but I may change my mind.

Also, I didn't think I was going to be such a IX fan until I actually put them on my feet. They look like they'll be bulky, heavy, and maybe uncomfortable, but nothing is further from the truth.

jretro23 wrote:
i think i'm in the minority when i say that these feel better than the 8's. much lighter on feet and fit me better.

need the griffey inspired pair and dunkmans in my life.

If the lock down was as tight as it is, I would agree.  The 8's and 9's are very close as far as which is better though.  The 8 V2's are the most comfortable to date for me, the 9's are not too far behind though, if they lock down lossen up some with the more that I wear them, then I may have to agree with you and go with the 9's.

Also, I didn't think I was going to be such a IX fan until I actually put them on my feet. They look like they'll be bulky, heavy, and maybe uncomfortable, but nothing is further from the truth.

Co-sign!
laugh.gif
  If the Big Bangs are nice in person then I'll copp, other then that I am good with the four that I have. 

Spoonman, really dude I'm "full of crap"?  Are you mad at the world or something why such hostility.
laugh.gif
  One I am not a reseller. Two, there is no need for you to come at me like that.  I can careless if people do or don't pay that much, I am not going to resell, I simply was stating the facts.  As well people jumping down dudes throat for asking a simple question is ridiculous.  Most of y'all that get in your feelings on these threads and try to cyber bully others, don't know a too much yourselves as it is.  Rocket thanks for the sensible reply.  Bottom line we can give our thoughts without always trying to knock the next person.  Damn arrogant hypebeast.  
30t6p3b.gif
sorry, i should've just said that i personally don't think people will pay that much for the china 9's.  they are nice, but the south beach 8's were a whole other beast.  plus, they were made with nice leather.  sorry, didn't mean to attack your comment; and yes, i am mad at the world.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
honestly, i thought the same thing when i saw the chinas the first time back in october. the light blue made me think of south beaches. that colorway actually made me think of getting my first pair of 9s. i thought i wouldnt be getting many but now i got 5 pairs including the chinas. i see that they do have a potential to grow in worth like the south beaches but who knows. only time will tell.

i was pretty angry when i found out that the south beaches reached 1000+ out of no where. i bought a pair for retail and was planning on beating them out til a friend informed me how much they were worth at the time. kinda beat myself up for not getting 2 or 3 pairs just so i could wear them out like i originally planned without hurting their worth. but im happy that i actually was able to get a pair before everyone hyped up that colorway. i just loved the teal and icy bottom the first time i  saw them. i love the chinas as well. i got them so i could wear out instead of the south beaches.

but for the best colorway for the 9s so far that released i would say the xmas 9s. i love this pair in person. the icy bottom with the sparkles really set them off. my favorite pair that i got this decemeber by far. red being my favorite color, 3m all over the shoes and the incredible icy sole of the xmas 9s makes it the best 9 IMO. they should be the ones that are worth more than chinas. but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom