Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Originally Posted by rhester

nike-lebron-9-summit-lake-hornets-3-570x427.jpg

nike-lebron-9-summit-lake-hornets-7-570x427.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW!!

They are indeed crazy... I would've preferred for them to give them a black grip since they didn't give them a purple one. I think that would've put them all the over the top.

Eventhough I will not be getting these, these SLH 9's are very nice.  Way better then the 8 SLH.

Man Sneakermane. I'm glad we don't live in the same area. I have that exact same fitted and Hollister button up I wore with my SLH 8's. Great minds thinks alike. Lol

Just got these in and had to try them on. Excuse the messy laces. These might just be at the top of the list for me. So clean in person, and they light up like no other 9.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Just got these in and had to try them on. Excuse the messy laces. These might just be at the top of the list for me. So clean in person, and they light up like no other 9.

So true man, thats why they are number 2 on my list.  That ice crystal sole is beyond sick.  Nice pick up.

Not feeling the SLH this year. I personally like the 8'a better. Nike is doing an awesome job this year with the variety of colorways we are seeing. Big Bangs and Dunkmans are a must though for me.

THEJISBACK wrote:

So true man, thats why they are number 2 on my list.  That ice crystal sole is beyond sick.  Nice pick up.

Thanks, man. You're right, that ice crystal sole is definitely sick. It's a thing of beauty. They will be hard to wear for the first time but it has to be done.
happy.gif

Supposedly the blue were the All Stars, but turns out they're Griffey Inspired, and the black is the Dunkman, can someone confirm, because the blue ones are just so dope

This is how Lebron beat me over the head for 2011. Only other Lebron 8 or 9 I really want from 2011 is those SVSM Away 8 so whoever got them get at me. Moving on to 2012.

good looking out on the restock. now i can get a sz 11 and sell my 10.5. My toes are dying wearing my 10.5 cannons.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by marsh

nike.com restocked the miami nights

Good looking out. Thank you!
now??!!! whhhhhhhhhhhyyyyy im trying to get my money right for chi X and YOTD for this month!!!!! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom