Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Man Sneakermane. I'm glad we don't live in the same area. I have that exact same fitted and Hollister button up I wore with my SLH 8's. Great minds thinks alike. Lol

True indeed. Lol

I see myself having double digit pairs of Lebron 9s when all is said & done.

MN restock, thx 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Debating on pulling the trigger on the MN's. If they're available still at midnight, they're mine.

just do it. if you like the 9's, MN are a must

I heard these run small, would going a full size up from 12 to 13 work? Or is half size a better choice?

help,

whats the size fitting compared to the 8's. I wear a size 13 on the 8 V2s and thinking if i should cop the MN in a 13 or move up to a 14. There's no 13.5 btw.

thanks

Originally Posted by Regal Black

help,

whats the size fitting compared to the 8's. I wear a size 13 on the 8 V2s and thinking if i should cop the MN in a 13 or move up to a 14. There's no 13.5 btw.

thanks
I wore a 12-12.5 on the 8 V1 and V2 and need a 13 on both pair of 9's that I own (Cannon's and China's), so I'd say move on up.

Originally Posted by playaproved

Do the Miami Nights come with black laces? Only thing that has me on the fence right now.

Come with pink laces and black 
pimp.gif

Didn't see the restock of the MN's, was gonna cop another pair on swoosh but I really don't need 3 pairs 
laugh.gif

my right foot is a bit wider/bigger, my true size on these lebrons has that foot definitely feeling way snug. it doesnt hurt or feel discomfort.. but it is evident enough to make a complaint about it.

go at least half a size up if you are worried. if your feet are "normal" you can get away with true size. i'm wearing a relatively thick pair of nike socks wearing my bred lebron 9s as I type this. and thats how its currently feeling.

to compare to the lebron 8s.. imagine it like the lebron 8 v1, but the 9s feel more narrow.

any miami nights pics on feet, jeans, with black lace swap?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

do they carry MN at footlocker/HOH?
Not sure if it was like this in other states, but the main stores that had them here is Champs. With Footlocker Carrying them, but not as many as champs. Hopes this helps a little!

Everything I have seen aside from the galaxy/orange ones are easy pass for me.  Even Dunkmans are a bit underwhelming.  I think we were very well spoiled with chinas, cannons, and xmas early on....Would love to see an Akron but I doubt its happening.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Everything I have seen aside from the galaxy/orange ones are easy pass for me.  Even Dunkmans are a bit underwhelming.  I think we were very well spoiled with chinas, cannons, and xmas early on....Would love to see an Akron but I doubt its happening.

I also would like to see an Akron. The Akron 7 is one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by Hawaiian Kid 808

good looking out on the Miami Nights restock

$102 on swoosh FTW

damn a swoosh account is that much of a savings? I need to find somebody that works for nike ASAP

Ugh this thread is killing me. Picked up the Cannons and Freegums, now I want the Chinas and Miami Nights...good lord.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Debating on pulling the trigger on the MN's. If they're available still at midnight, they're mine.

I wouldn't wait too long.  The 11.5s that I wanted are already gone.  
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom