Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

custom white box too
pimp.gif
Don't try it out on the shoes to start off. Practice on some cardboard or something and don't wear nice clothes or try it on your carpet
laugh.gif
not that it happened to me just sayin'

Originally Posted by thapointguy

custom white box too
pimp.gif
Don't try it out on the shoes to start off. Practice on some cardboard or something and don't wear nice clothes or try it on your carpet
laugh.gif
not that it happened to me just sayin'

ahahaha never that...ive done customs jobs before....i have a whole set up and everything....i was just wondering if u did something different on them because i know its easy for paint to come off on the bubble usually....only reason i asked...hahah...
but i will try to make the box customs as well....itll take some time tho because it requires detail. 

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Any ideas on fitted's that match the Cannon's? I know it's kinda hard cause of the colors but I was thinkin maybe the new Miami Marlin's to set off the orange on the Cannons

Miami Dolphins

Originally Posted by BronLe

I think it's obvious that Lebrons will outsell Retro Jordans within under 10 years...

Eventually, they're gonna run out of 1-14 Jordans to drop, and after that, the only hot ones are the 16s, 17s, and 21s...

I think the success of Retro Lebrons 1-6 depends on how they market them and what Retro+ Colorways they do...And if they get the hybrid treatment like Penny.
They said this 5 years ago, wait, they said this 10 years ago and JB is still kicking. All JB is doing is changing colorways on a shoe that is over 20 years old and they still dominate over Lebrons (and Kobes) combine. I know yall some die hard Lebron fans and all but lets be realistic, the Lebron line caters to small percentage of fans, while JB is on a whole different level, from babies, teens, your girlfriend, business men, the president and retirement home dudes. Jordan and he shoes have a legacy, Lebron and his shoes don't... yet. 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

BTW, just wanted to ask if anyone had any requests/recommendations for the first page?

Are the SLH's on there ? If ima missin em sorry, if not can you throw em on there please ???

Cant stop peepin em 
happy.gif

thanks for all the work u put in on this too man !!!!

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Any ideas on fitted's that match the Cannon's? I know it's kinda hard cause of the colors but I was thinkin maybe the new Miami Marlin's to set off the orange on the Cannons

Sir.... that is EXACTLY the one ( road ) I got the day I got my Cannons, ITS PUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFECT !!!!!!!!!!

craniumfitteds.com is my suggestion if that Marlins lid don't work for ya, imho they got it all !

Since talk about the Miami Marlins fitted/Cannons fitteds came up I figured I'd post some pics.

I originally got it for the Chinas, that was the weekend I discovered the orange alternate existed
pimp.gif
 love at first sight. The oranges are off, and as for the Cannons the orange is there but nothing else for me IMO.

That Astros fitted is one I had from 09 but I hardly wear it(I'm a Reds fan so it's RARE I wear anything other than a Reds MLB hat...don't ask why I make exceptions I have no really good answer for that)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by BronLe

I think it's obvious that Lebrons will outsell Retro Jordans within under 10 years...

Eventually, they're gonna run out of 1-14 Jordans to drop, and after that, the only hot ones are the 16s, 17s, and 21s...

I think the success of Retro Lebrons 1-6 depends on how they market them and what Retro+ Colorways they do...And if they get the hybrid treatment like Penny.
They said this 5 years ago, wait, they said this 10 years ago and JB is still kicking. All JB is doing is changing colorways on a shoe that is over 20 years old and they still dominate over Lebrons (and Kobes) combine. I know yall some die hard Lebron fans and all but lets be realistic, the Lebron line caters to small percentage of fans, while JB is on a whole different level, from babies, teens, your girlfriend, business men, the president and retirement home dudes. Jordan and he shoes have a legacy, Lebron and his shoes don't... yet. 

You hit it right on the dot. Lebron sneakers aren't even available in stores around the world like J's are. Lebron best colorways being limited damn sure doesn't help either. They will never outsell Jordan with that approach.

I've been hearing a lot of good things about these so I think it's time to build my collection up with a few pairs. Gonna check my local spots this week for Freegums and Kentucky's, shoes usually sit around here unless they're some hyped release.

SLH's are definitely my favorite colorway so far. The white sole is definitely a love/hate thing kinda like the Dr. Doom Foam Pro's. It sets both shoes off perfectly to me. Only most cop colorway for me.

Big Bangs...depends on how limited they are.

i dont really think anyone expects the Lebrons or Kobe to really outsell Jordans. I mean till this day people still have the mindset that Jordans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other shoe.

Its just nice to have other shoes that are not just jordans that we can wear.
To me Jordans have really just stalled out. I just cant see myself wearing them any more....Until the retro play off 12s come out in april! That will be my first jordan cop in 3 yrs! lol

Originally Posted by MilXI

just bite the bullet on the chinas....now at four pairs of 9's cannons, chinas, mn, and xmas. big bangs and i'm done

If I could get my hands on some Chinas I would be in the same boat. No MNs though I picked up the slept on Freegums, way to tight in person to not get them.

Originally Posted by Derekwockee

Me and my friend were discussing lace changes on the Freegums and it somehow ended up on how it would look with the patterned laces. He sketched them up real quick, and this is how they turned up.

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_4.jpg
Those laces are beautiful. That's what they should've packed into the box as extra laces. Any chance you can do a black based lace with white art?

Back
Top Bottom