Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Oneness in Kentucky got another restock of Cannons today. Call (859)276-2316 to order.

They have most sizes left I believe so give them a call if you missed out. Finally copped my pair today.
happy.gif

Been saying since first pics released that Swingman > Dunkman. Those will be the only pair I cop March 2nd. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joulze

Real tough choices to make but here are my top 5 Lebron 9's

1.China's
2.Big Bang/Galaxy
3.Lebron Dunkmans (Griffey's)
4.Cannons
5.Summit Hornets

I must be the only person on this topic that doesnt find the China's appealing AT ALL. The colorway just doesnt do it for me, that blue or whatever is just eh. Maybe its one fo those shoes you need to see in person. Which I honestly havent yet,

1. Cannons
2. Big Bang
3. Griffey
4. UM/Hurricane
5. Kentucky

I guess I'll be the one to say it... The Swingmans would look better with a clear sole. White outsoles don't do it for me.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Fsr of Scarfaces popping up at outlets for $120. Nike factory store in Perryville MD has them for 120
already??  that's crazy...wonder if any other outlets got them

the swingman lebron i wasnt feeling in that navy CW, but with this picture and actually seeing that abyss color 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 (NOT MY PICTURES)

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Joulze

Real tough choices to make but here are my top 5 Lebron 9's

1.China's
2.Big Bang/Galaxy
3.Lebron Dunkmans (Griffey's)
4.Cannons
5.Summit Hornets

I must be the only person on this topic that doesnt find the China's appealing AT ALL. The colorway just doesnt do it for me, that blue or whatever is just eh. Maybe its one fo those shoes you need to see in person. Which I honestly havent yet,

1. Cannons
2. Big Bang
3. Griffey
4. UM/Hurricane
5. Kentucky
Yeah the shoes look real nice in person! When I got them I was amazed with all the fine detail and material they used. Whenever you see them in person you will be come a believer to trust me lol!

I already have a pair of dunkman 7's I think they look a little better then the 9's cause of the black patent. I'll cop the griffeys before I grab the dunkmans. If I can't get the dunkmans I won't be upset...

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by bigj505

Fsr of Scarfaces popping up at outlets for $120. Nike factory store in Perryville MD has them for 120
already??  that's crazy...wonder if any other outlets got them

I posted another outlet this weekend and I hinted that they were hitting soon about a week or so ago. If Perryville has them then I'm sure a lot more outlets will have them.

1. Griffey/Swingman
2. Dunkman
3. Freegums
4. Big Bang
5. Breds

bet im the only one with those in my top 5
grin.gif

thanks a TON for that info jmad !!!!! Havin a Champs and HOH in the same mall makes things a lil more chill come release day

1. Cannon (w/orange laces)
2. Miami Nights (w/black laces)
3. BREDS (w/red or white laces)
4. SLH
5. Swingmans

Originally Posted by Rocket

I guess I'll be the one to say it... The Swingmans would look better with a clear sole. White outsoles don't do it for me.
YEP.

ACTUALLY, THEY WOULD BE A LITTLE BETTER WITH A BLACK SOLE. WHITE SOLES IS RARELY A GOOD LOOK IN MY BOOK. DOESN'T WORK FOR THIS COLORWAY.

PASSING ON SWINGMANS, BASICALLY A KNOCKOFF RED CARPET 7 TO ME.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Rocket

YEP.

ACTUALLY, THEY WOULD BE A LITTLE BETTER WITH A BLACK SOLE. WHITE SOLES IS RARELY A GOOD LOOK IN MY BOOK. DOESN'T WORK FOR THIS COLORWAY.

PASSING ON SWINGMANS, BASICALLY A KNOCKOFF RED CARPET 7 TO ME.

I see some of the similarities you mention, but this is more "freshwater" than turquoise.  Also, RC 7s have considerably more black and white(leather) than this CW does.  I will agree that the white sole doesn't work as well as another color.  Imagine this shoe with a white midsole and Clear blue or clearish abyss green sole like the KD4 YOTD has.  I am pretty certain those would not sit long at all.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

TRIED ON THE CHINAS. TRI-FECTA IS COMPLETED. BRING ON MORE HOT COLORWAYS!!! HOPE THE 9'S ARE THE SHOES LEBRON WINS HIS FIRST RING WEARING.

1. MIAMI NIGHTS
2. CHINAS
3. BIG BANGS
4. CANNONS
5. GREEN DUNKMANS
I've worn my Chinas with the regular laces, but the orange ones make them look even better. I'm definitely switching them out.

Back
Top Bottom