Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

those Swingman Brons, damn march will be one hell of a month.

And we still havent seen any College PEs yet for march madness. It's going to be one hell of a month.

a few new pics, photos

Nike Lebron 9 Swingman / Griffey

2v2jytl.jpg

qyep03.jpg

8wxu6o.jpg

zxl0mw.jpg

i23wvt.jpg

333ab12.jpg

2mrazog.jpg

id6c8y.jpg

Nike LeBron 9 Cool Grey, white

13zsqiw.jpg

2ronfqw.jpg

35k8l6c.jpg

j636so.jpg

k987y1.jpg

I hope the swingmans come with the red laces. If not no big deal. I have plenty of red laces. I'm more so concerned that the picture with the extra laces is the blue tongue and laces. The new pics have them with the black tongue and black laces. Or it seems to be that wayEdit: forum messed up didn't see those latest pics. They look maybe a really dark navy or dark blue but doesn't look like that brighter blue in the earlier pics. I still like them though. And the red carpet 7's were fire. I'll take another or knock off cw of those in the nines.

Can't understand the hype for those Griffeys for the life of me... if they didn't have that emblem on the back or the nickname swingman they'd hit sales racks. Can't forget.. IMO

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

Oneness in Kentucky got another restock of Cannons today. Call (859)276-2316 to order.

They have most sizes left I believe so give them a call if you missed out. Finally copped my pair today.
happy.gif

Good lookin out man. Got em. Thought I lost my shot. This cancels out a possible mango purchase. Anybody try Volt laces on the Cannons?

Stop calling them swingmans, they don't have a damn griffey swingman logo. They're griffey inspired.

I thought I saw somewhere JP called them the swingmans and explained about the shoe and how Griffey was one of brons hero's or something.

On his twitter when he listed his top 5 pair and he said they were number 1 and referred to them as swingman on there to. Just calling them what the man who designed them was calling them. We could be wrong I guess but JP would be to.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

the swingman lebron i wasnt feeling in that navy CW, but with this picture and actually seeing that abyss color 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 (NOT MY PICTURES)
I'm the exact opposite...loved the Navy...not feeling the Abyss.  Wonder what the true color looks like in person

Not feeling those Griffeys or whatever we are calling them these days. White sole is not doing it for me.

Back
Top Bottom