Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

new pics look great.. i did a full 360 on em..

they have the bulky ness i love when i comes to bron. as corny as that sounds yes i know

Still dont like'em, huh?
laugh.gif

...Nah I get what you're saying.

I dont get how yall didnt like this shoe from the previously leaked pics....This shoe looks great imo. I cant wait to hoop in them...

I may get a lot of hate...but.... 9's>8's.... "looks" wise
Delusional bro, but that's your opinion. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

new pics look great.. i did a full 360 on em..

they have the bulky ness i love when i comes to bron. as corny as that sounds yes i know

Still dont like'em, huh?
laugh.gif

...Nah I get what you're saying.

I dont get how yall didnt like this shoe from the previously leaked pics....This shoe looks great imo. I cant wait to hoop in them...

I may get a lot of hate...but.... 9's>8's.... "looks" wise
Delusional bro, but that's your opinion. 

I didn't like the 8's... the V1's and V2's are shaped like a thumb or an old VW van...
laugh.gif
.......I like how they gave the 9's a more sleek, defined foot-formed looking toe box

Seeming that it's been a while since we have seen new pics of the shoes do you guys think Nike might be reconsidering dropping this model due to such negative responses?

The only pair I would consider buying are those blue HWC's. Mets colors baby, oh yeah. I love that blue & orange combo.

i really like what I see with the Lebron 9's............and so will a lot of you once they drop in store IMO

Anyone else see LBJ's FB post this morning???

LeBron James
Had a dream my hairline was back! Woke up and went to bathroom, turned on light slowly. Same ol story. Damn! Lol. Wishful thinking.

I thought that was pretty funny and good on him to poke fun at himself sometimes

Some dude in the JB forums claims that he was at a Nike showcase. Of all the upcoming shoes shown the LB9s, high and lows, "stole the show". So I guess that means in person they look impressive

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Some dude in the JB forums claims that he was at a Nike showcase. Of all the upcoming shoes shown the LB9s, high and lows, "stole the show". So I guess that means in person they look impressive

And i'm not surprised.

And I remember first I was sayin the 9s are FIRE.
I'm thirsty for a blue/orange colorway 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom