Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Everyone's got these codes so far, right?

469764 - 800, 002 & 004

Those are for the first 3 QS, which should begin to start dropping as of the start of October...

These joints are straight trash. It's bad enough that this is a 'Signature' shoe. If there weren't an athlete's name on em, this shoe would have no relevance. 

I saw the samples for all the Lebron 9 and the lows and they are straight fire! The canon colorway looks way better than the PS photo. Xmas Lebron 9 look very similar to the Xmas 8s but they made the all clear bottoms even better. It looked like they added some reflective pearls to the super icy bottoms to make them flick even that much harder. Lebron also pay tribute to one of his AAU team which just happens to be the same color as the Jordan Grapes!!! The only bad thing is the top tier Lebron model is gonna hit for $200 but they are well worth it.

tech setup is intriguing, but i'm not sold on the design yet. too bulky for a skinny boy like me! but i'll reserve judgment until seeing in person, as yall are adamant that these are going to turn heads.

Originally Posted by soledout23

I saw the samples for all the Lebron 9 and the lows and they are straight fire! The canon colorway looks way better than the PS photo. Xmas Lebron 9 look very similar to the Xmas 8s but they made the all clear bottoms even better. It looked like they added some reflective pearls to the super icy bottoms to make them flick even that much harder. Lebron also pay tribute to one of his AAU team which just happens to be the same color as the Jordan Grapes!!! The only bad thing is the top tier Lebron model is gonna hit for $200 but they are well worth it.

This makes me feel a little better. Reflective Icy Soles and Grapes will have same colorblocking as AJ5's? Dope.

The canon colorway looks way better than the PS photo. Lebron also pay tribute to one of his AAU team which just happens to be the same color as the Jordan Grapes!!! 
The first 3 QS c/w's are like this basically:
- cool grey/purple 

- light teal/orange (Miami Dolphins) 

- water blue/orange *the c/w I'm looking forward to the most!* 

Originally Posted by BronLe

This makes me feel a little better. Reflective Icy Soles and Grapes will have same colorblocking as AJ5's? Dope.

200$ for a limited lebron
sick.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

sick.gif

Lol we do it for foams and these have way more techThat being said, I wont cop the 200 dollar Brons unless they have a revamped design from what we've seen of the 9s

sick.gif

Lol we do it for foams and these have way more techThat being said, I wont cop the 200 dollar Brons unless they have a revamped design from what we've seen of the 9s
Exactly!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

sick.gif

Exactly!
pimp.gif
Amen to that! Funny how people pay $150 for Retro Jordans with no Technology, but won't pay $150 for Lebrons with Technology and are way more comfortable.

Originally Posted by Notorious Pinoy

Exactly!
pimp.gif
Amen to that! Funny how people pay $150 for Retro Jordans with no Technology, but won't pay $150 for Lebrons with Technology and are way more comfortable.
Most people that buy $150+ sneakers, especially $200 ones buy then to where casually. So you spend on what looks good to you, most people feel retro Jordan and Foams look better than Brons. 
No one breaks necks because they shoes got double stack zoom air or great traction 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Exactly!
pimp.gif
Most people that buy $150+ sneakers, especially $200 ones buy then to where casually. So you spend on what looks good to you, most people feel retro Jordan and Foams look better than Brons
No one breaks necks because they shoes got double stack zoom air or great traction 
This. I'm not copping the 200 dollar 9's unless they change up the design and they look something sexy. I should be able to rock em with jeans.

Exactly!
pimp.gif
Most people that buy $150+ sneakers, especially $200 ones buy then to where casually. So you spend on what looks good to you, most people feel retro Jordan and Foams look better than Brons
This. I'm not copping the 200 dollar 9's unless they change up the design and they look something sexy. I should be able to rock em with jeans.

I don't know about anyone else, but IMO Foamposites are probably in my top 5 most ugliest sneakers I have ever seen in my god damn life. This is real talk.

Exactly!
pimp.gif
Most people that buy $150+ sneakers, especially $200 ones buy then to where casually. So you spend on what looks good to you, most people feel retro Jordan and Foams look better than Brons. 

If that's the case then everyone would fakes with no technology just they just want to style in them. Some of us want that tech to casually walk in as well as play in. I'm with you though folks buy retrospect cause of the name attached. We all know that basic air Eva stuff is poo poo but a lot of retros aren't made for today's functionality like today's Nike Basketball stuff. Like that old stupid cliche goes it is what it is

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

If that's the case then everyone would fakes with no technology just they just want to style in them. Some of us want that tech to casually walk in as well as play in. I'm with you though folks buy retrospect cause of the name attached. We all know that basic air Eva stuff is poo poo but a lot of retros aren't made for today's functionality like today's Nike Basketball stuff. Like that old stupid cliche goes it is what it is
I see what your saying but why spend $200 on a pair of shoes to hoop in? You can buy KDs or some Kobes on sale. In fact you can wait a months and find any new Nike release for under $100. If I'm coming out the pocket on release day is for a pair of shoes I think look good, and what to rock them in the street first and foremost. 
-For example I play ball with a 4-6 dudes that wear Bron 8s to hoop in. But never once I have seen one of them rock the South Beaches on court, and I know for a fact that at least 3 of them own a pair. But they always out there in Black Red V1s, Grey V2s, PSs. 

Why does it seem pics of the Lebron 9 and the QS c/w's have been difficult to come by? Is this a new tactic by Nike?

Back
Top Bottom