Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Not trying to start anything, but why is it always a issue with people changing their mind? I didn't like the 9s when I first saw them. I'm still not a big fan of the style. They only look good from certain angles IMO. The style is a step down from the last two models. The difference this round is they didn't hold back on the colors. The colorways really brought this shoe to light.

i was about to pull the trigger on some cannons, then went to the store to get my foot size on the 9's. Then look at the 9's on my feet, and it look terrible from the top looking down. I put on the free gums, and it only looks good from the side. Any other angle besides that doesn't look good, and i am hesitant to get the big bang now.

Then don't. Don't cop Freegums. Don't cop Big Bangs, Don't cop any Lebron 9. It's that simple.
More pairs for people that actually like the shoe.

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Not mine

nike-lebron-9-swingman-another-look-600x600.jpg

Coppin' these and the Dunkmans on 3/2.  These are sick.  Red laces x Winnipeg Jets lid/

Why does this pic of the Swingmans look blue again....& not that greenish-blue?
Then again, Does it really matter? I'm copping Swingmans, Dunkmans & Mangos on 3/2 anyways.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Not trying to start anything, but why is it always a issue with people changing their mind? I didn't like the 9s when I first saw them. I'm still not a big fan of the style. They only look good from certain angles IMO. The style is a step down from the last two models. The difference this round is they didn't hold back on the colors. The colorways really brought this shoe to light.

i was about to pull the trigger on some cannons, then went to the store to get my foot size on the 9's. Then look at the 9's on my feet, and it look terrible from the top looking down. I put on the free gums, and it only looks good from the side. Any other angle besides that doesn't look good, and i am hesitant to get the big bang now.

Then don't. Don't cop Freegums. Don't cop Big Bangs, Don't cop any Lebron 9. It's that simple.

MAAAAAN!!!!!!
TELL EM!!! (2CHAINZ VOICE)

Freegums, UMs, Kentucky, Blackouts, Black/Red all $119 at Walters in ATL. Just got the last 10.5 Freegums, only a 12 left.
UMs 8.5, not sure about other sizes.
The only time ATL will be irrelevant to me
*shakes fist in air*

mad.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Is the midsole black or blue? I can't tell.
Blue

Thank u. Some people take it for granted, but Im colorblind and have trouble with shades. Appreciate it.
Yeah I thought you might be colorblind is why you were asking.
Since I have officially given up my hunt for the Chinas, I think I might get those Swingmans.  I like either color of them 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

MAAAAAN!!!!!!

In the face! 
roll.gif

tumblr_ll0a8lx4Ai1qiyjpuo1_500.gif

Leave them for us. I can't wait for more to release

Been here since the beginning
pimp.gif

I'm probably the only person passing on most of the shoes on 3/2, MAYBE cop the mangos but the other ones just don't interest me

sneakermane wrote:

slysniperwolf wrote:

blacklion23 wrote:

MAAAAAN!!!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
Why y'all mad though? As long as you get your pair you should care less about another mans opinion. I've been in this shoe game for about 15 years now. If of any of you have been in it as long I'm quite sure there have been times where you were indecisive about a shoe. There have been times where you have seen pics and thought yes, only to see them in person and think no, vice versa. In this case, dude liked the colorway of the Cannons, probably saw some pics that made him really want them. He tried a pair on but wasnt feeling it, didn't cop. He likes the Bangs but is hesitant to buy because he doesn't like the way they look on his feet, but it's hard for him to pass on the colorway. It's his decision in the end to decide. We all have our reasons for liking a shoe. I copped the Freegums because I love the print and colorblocking. The style of the shoe overall is decent but not one of the best. I copped the UMs, mainly because I'm a fan of the school. Yall want me to take them back because the shoe doesn't get 10/10 score from me?
eyes.gif

anyone got the ohio state's in a 8.5??? I see alot of hype for the big bangs and i live in Orlando so are they a GR?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Freegums, UMs, Kentucky, Blackouts, Black/Red all $119 at Walters in ATL. Just got the last 10.5 Freegums, only a 12 left.
UMs 8.5, not sure about other sizes.
The only time ATL will be irrelevant to me
*shakes fist in air*

mad.gif

they do phone orders? want the UM's

Originally Posted by thapointguy

^ They should....
lg4-620x378.jpg

I believe these ARE the official release pics the blue wasa sample pair from what I heard hence the green abyss color way

sneakermane wrote:

MAAAAAN!!!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
Why y'all mad though? As long as you get your pair you should care less about another mans opinion. I've been in this shoe game for about 15 years now. If of any of you have been in it as long I'm quite sure there have been times where you were indecisive about a shoe. There have been times where you have seen pics and thought yes, only to see them in person and think no, vice versa. In this case, dude liked the colorway of the Cannons, probably saw some pics that made him really want them. He tried a pair on but wasnt feeling it, didn't cop. He likes the Bangs but is hesitant to buy because he doesn't like the way they look on his feet, but it's hard for him to pass on the colorway. It's his decision in the end to decide. We all have our reasons for liking a shoe. I copped the Freegums because I love the print and colorblocking. The style of the shoe overall is decent but not one of the best. I copped the UMs, mainly because I'm a fan of the school. Yall want me to take them back because the shoe doesn't get 10/10 score from me?
eyes.gif

2h5odop.gif
TELL EM!
roll.gif

The logic wasnt that people were mad. It's just I don't like these, these or these. Ok cool story but if you don't like you don't buy

don%2527t+be+a+menace+to+south+central+while+drinking+your+juice+in+the+hood+forties+and+nines+korea+korean+gorcery+liquor+store.png

Thats all it was. 

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

FIRST....WHOSE MAD? We on a sneaker forum, so we discussing.

SECOND.....This is sneaker buying NOT house buying. This ain't rocket science.
You claim you've been buying sneaker for 15 years....yet your indecisive about what you like?

Really?!

I luv Black/Cement 3s. I copped. I luv CONCORD 11s. I copped. I don't like CHICAGO 10s. I passed. It's that easy!

I've NEVER bought a pair of sneakers for MYSELF that i didn't like. NEVER! Nor have I EVER admitted to myself that I DIDN'T like a shoe while still plotting & planning on buying particular colorways. For what? I DON'T LIKE THE SHOE! The Lebron 8 V3 was an abomination to me. Did I go out & get Dunkman's because the internet deemed them cool? No!!! I had a homie try to sell me a pair of DS Finals V3 like two months ago. Did I cop from him? NO! I DON'T LIKE THE SHOE!!!! You only do dumb @#$ like buying what you DON'T LIKE when you get bit by that thing called HYPE.

Ya'll need to invest in some bug spray or something. I'm good thou.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

MAAAAAN!!!!!!

In the face! 
roll.gif

tumblr_ll0a8lx4Ai1qiyjpuo1_500.gif

Leave them for us. I can't wait for more to release

The truth sneakermane. I didn't like the kobe 5.. I bought 0 pairs. I loved the Kobe 6 I bought 10+ pairs. If I like the sneaker I like the sneaker. I like these 9's so I swooping as many pairs as I can.

If you buy a shoe you dont like 8 times out of 10 it is hype or because the limited tags. I own just as many GR CWs of the 9s that I didnt get on discount or anything as I have of more limited pairs. Buy what you like. I'm not going to go in the Jordan 2012 Forum to profess my hatred of them. I'll just keep it movin. Look at the pictures and I'm out.

sneakermane - i dont think its u thats mad. its TheyHateMe. dude been going ham on everyone that says a negative word about the shoe like hes got stock in nike or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

sneakermane - i dont think its u thats mad. its TheyHateMe. dude been going ham on everyone that says a negative word about the shoe like hes got stock in nike or something
laugh.gif

QFT 
laugh.gif

"It's funny how a few months ago nobody liked these shoes"

eyes.gif
 enough

Back
Top Bottom