Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Not mine
nike-lebron-9-swingman-another-look-600x600.jpg

its gonna be sooo hard to pass these up for the dunkmans since im a huge Griffey fan
ohwell.gif
..but i just like the dunkmans more 

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Not trying to start anything, but why is it always a issue with people changing their mind? I didn't like the 9s when I first saw them. I'm still not a big fan of the style. They only look good from certain angles IMO. The style is a step down from the last two models. The difference this round is they didn't hold back on the colors. The colorways really brought this shoe to light.

i was about to pull the trigger on some cannons, then went to the store to get my foot size on the 9's. Then look at the 9's on my feet, and it look terrible from the top looking down. I put on the free gums, and it only looks good from the side. Any other angle besides that doesn't look good, and i am hesitant to get the big bang now.

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Alot of Haters in here...lol its cool tho! The 9s will still sell as much or even more than the 8s did!
Morning Niketalk fam, its #WorkFlow time, but its FRIDAY CRAIG!!!!
LOL
Gottips3
Gottips3

Gottips3

FIdwz.png

Oh.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Every picture looks different. Can't tell if it's lighting or if they changed the shoe.

This shoe is wierd, the way the color changes with the light. At least that's what I think. lol

Not trying to start anything, but why is it always a issue with people changing their mind? I didn't like the 9s when I first saw them. I'm still not a big fan of the style. They only look good from certain angles IMO. The style is a step down from the last two models. The difference this round is they didn't hold back on the colors. The colorways really brought this shoe to light.

100% agreement with you. looks great in certain angles. and the colorways help soooooooo much

my two favs are cannons and miami nights

anyone have MN on feet pics?

Freegums, UMs, Kentucky, Blackouts, Black/Red all $119 at Walters in ATL. Just got the last 10.5 Freegums, only a 12 left.
UMs 8.5, not sure about other sizes.

Some pics of the Chinas that I took last night:

I'm gonna wear my MNs today, so I'll post pics later. Going out with the wife today - the sun came out to play in Seattle. =)

I'm out on the Griffeys. I really can't see why JP said they were his favorite. To each his own, I guess.

Any one who's looking for the Cg's a couple stores on Jamaica ave in queens has them....idk what they charging tho I didnt go inside......joints are tuff in person

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

100% agreement with you. looks great in certain angles. and the colorways help soooooooo much

my two favs are cannons and miami nights

anyone have MN on feet pics?

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

TRIED ON THE CHINAS. TRI-FECTA IS COMPLETED. BRING ON MORE HOT COLORWAYS!!! HOPE THE 9'S ARE THE SHOES LEBRON WINS HIS FIRST RING WEARING.

1. MIAMI NIGHTS
2. CHINAS
3. BIG BANGS
4. CANNONS
5. GREEN DUNKMANS Damn man, you are killing me.  I have the Cannons, want the Chinas and might be wanting the MNs more and more...LOL

Back
Top Bottom