Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by blacklion23

30t6p3b.gif
Why y'all mad though? As long as you get your pair you should care less about another mans opinion. I've been in this shoe game for about 15 years now. If of any of you have been in it as long I'm quite sure there have been times where you were indecisive about a shoe. There have been times where you have seen pics and thought yes, only to see them in person and think no, vice versa. In this case, dude liked the colorway of the Cannons, probably saw some pics that made him really want them. He tried a pair on but wasnt feeling it, didn't cop. He likes the Bangs but is hesitant to buy because he doesn't like the way they look on his feet, but it's hard for him to pass on the colorway. It's his decision in the end to decide. We all have our reasons for liking a shoe. I copped the Freegums because I love the print and colorblocking. The style of the shoe overall is decent but not one of the best. I copped the UMs, mainly because I'm a fan of the school. Yall want me to take them back because the shoe doesn't get 10/10 score from me?
eyes.gif

FIRST....WHOSE MAD? We on a sneaker forum, so we discussing.

SECOND.....This is sneaker buying NOT house buying. This ain't rocket science.
You claim you've been buying sneaker for 15 years....yet your indecisive about what you like?

Really?!

I luv Black/Cement 3s. I copped. I luv CONCORD 11s. I copped. I don't like CHICAGO 10s. I passed. It's that easy!

I've NEVER bought a pair of sneakers for MYSELF that i didn't like. NEVER! Nor have I EVER admitted to myself that I DIDN'T like a shoe while still plotting & planning on buying particular colorways. For what? I DON'T LIKE THE SHOE! The Lebron 8 V3 was an abomination to me. Did I go out & get Dunkman's because the internet deemed them cool? No!!! I had a homie try to sell me a pair of DS Finals V3 like two months ago. Did I cop from him? NO! I DON'T LIKE THE SHOE!!!! You only do dumb @#$ like buying what you DON'T LIKE when you get bit by that thing called HYPE.

Ya'll need to invest in some bug spray or something. I'm good thou.
happy.gif
fky71e.jpg
i have tears in my eyes ^ that +#%# cray!!!!

I agree about going a half size up on these. My UMs were a 10 and felt really snug, particularly around the big toe. Got a 10.5 in the Freegums and they fit perfect.

Freegums ran big to me.  Very loose unlike my other 9's.

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

I agree about going a half size up on these. My UMs were a 10 and felt really snug, particularly around the big toe. Got a 10.5 in the Freegums and they fit perfect.

what sz do you guys wear? maybe this is making a difference. Im a 9.5 and the MN were way to tight. Thats the only colorway I've bought so far so I cant compare.

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

what sz do you guys wear? maybe this is making a difference. Im a 9.5 and the MN were way to tight. Thats the only colorway I've bought so far so I cant compare.

My normal size is 10.  For the XMas, blk/red, and Scarfaces I had to go a half size up (10.5).  But the Scarfaces, the sizing was different, loose, it felt like a normal 10.5.

I've a got a few diff cw's and they all feel the same to me (11). Got freegums breds mn's all the same to me.

This thread is getting wild mofo's swear they are half internet gangster/half shoe connoisseur
Just saw the stickie video on the Mango's and to me they are the weakest colorway out of the 3 that release on 3/2

It seems to be over. Let's stop bringing it up and letting one bad apple spoil the thread.

Mangos ate horrible to me. When the pictures first dropped on then almost everyone liked them including me. It's just bad that they have to come out the same day as 2 of the most wanted cw's of the shoe. The only reason I might cop them is because the lows are only on to me and the mids are drying up after 3/2.

Just reading through the Kobe 7 thread. A guy was saying the bhm's are set to drop Feb 11th. If true that would be cool. Wonder what stores will get them.

simmer down now
Get More: simmer down now

There needs to be some Simmer Down Now going on here...LOL

But seriously, I think the people who have been talking about the UKs are right, they are starting to grow on me.

those PEs from last night are weak....prob. as weak as GR white/black/reds

Need Big Bangs and maybe Dunkmans and i am DONE with 9s

My normal size is 10.  For the XMas, blk/red, and Scarfaces I had to go a half size up (10.5).  But the Scarfaces, the sizing was different, loose, it felt like a normal 10.5.

Yeah my normal size is a 10. The 10 in the UMs were not comfortable. Didn't try the Freegums in a 10, but the 10.5 is perfect, very comfortable.

Yeah my normal size is a 10. The 10 in the UMs were not comfortable. Didn't try the Freegums in a 10, but the 10.5 is perfect, very comfortable.
The colorways I want, I probably will not have a chance to try on first so I think I will just go a half sz up since u guys around my sz are having the same issue with most of the colorways

Originally Posted by you big dummy

january 27, 2012 - miami heat, new york knicks, lebron james, 9, ix, nike iD, player exclusive, p.e.
a few more pics

n3jexst56.jpg

Lebron's white/red-black Lebron 9 P.E.'s
omg..never noticed LBJ had hops like that...what's his vertical?  I'm guessing at least 40in

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just reading through the Kobe 7 thread. A guy was saying the bhm's are set to drop Feb 11th. If true that would be cool. Wonder what stores will get them.

The usual suspects.  

i thought his shoes last night were okay, nothing special.

im thinking about the big bangs to play hoops in. not sure if i'll be able to cop a pair.

Freegums just showed up today, i'm happy with the details on the show! Didn't think they'd extend the design to the toe cap....next up is some CANNONS!!!!

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by you big dummy

january 27, 2012 - miami heat, new york knicks, lebron james, 9, ix, nike iD, player exclusive, p.e.
a few more pics

n3jexst56.jpg

Lebron's white/red-black Lebron 9 P.E.'s
omg..never noticed LBJ had hops like that...what's his vertical?  I'm guessing at least 40in

What 
eek.gif
  yeah he has hops nothing new.
Anyway just DM or the griffs for me and Kentuckys top 2 CW for sure.

Back
Top Bottom