Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Big Bangs in mall already??? which one??

Not sure how many of your post are serious or if it was an honest mistake. He said the mail though so guessing he ordered them.
He's just trying to get to 300. Son pretty much says the same thing over and over.
Anyways, I can't wait for the BB's.
devil.gif
I'm thinking about buying the UK's in a couple of weeks. They're still sitting at both of my local HOH's.

JP was playing when he said he was providing a sneaker that LOCKS DOWN lebron's foot. 9s are almost like old school Foamposites with the snugness. I'm a size 10-10.5 depending on the shoe. All my 9s are size 10.5 & they still snug as hell. Gotta break them in for a few hours for them not to squeeze your big toes.

I'll deal with it cause its not uncomfortable, just really snug at first. Plus I've never worn a size 11 in my life & I can't do the moonboot look.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by you big dummy

january 27, 2012 - miami heat, new york knicks, lebron james, 9, ix, nike iD, player exclusive, p.e.
a few more pics

n3jexst56.jpg

Lebron's white/red-black Lebron 9 P.E.'s
omg..never noticed LBJ had hops like that...what's his vertical?  I'm guessing at least 40in

What 
eek.gif
  yeah he has hops nothing new.
Anyway just DM or the griffs for me and Kentuckys top 2 CW for sure.
Bron can jump out of the gym. Dude's a friggin Monstar. 

the griffs almost look like 2 different versions... i like em both but would rather them be navy.. even though that abyys color is dope

by t

Cant wait for some more colorways..... Big Bangs, Summit Lakes, Mangos, Cool Greys, Dunkmans..... dang i need all of them!

I must say Im happy with the way they have handled the Lebron 9.

They've listened to alot the problems, we had with the Lebron 7 and 8. They've gave us hot colorways, multiple laces on multiple colorways and so far none of the colorways have been impossible to get(HWC, Bred VIIs) 

I hope they dont mess up the BHM, ASG or Dunkmans releases though

Originally Posted by purplehazen

the griffs almost look like 2 different versions... i like em both but would rather them be navy.. even though that abyys color is dope

by t

I can't wait until more people post their pictures of them. They are out in the UK so I hope more pics come soon!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

by t

I can't wait until more people post their pictures of them. They are out in the UK so I hope more pics come soon!

I hope it's the navy blue/red ones and not that green abyss garbage.

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

by t

Me too.

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

by t

THIS

So the Dunkman is Volt and the Griffey is the bluish/greenish one. Now I'm on the same page. I was so confused with all the different names getting thrown around. Dunkman, Swingman, etc.

I agree with sneakermane theses are snug as hell, I'm a 9.5-10, but with these 9's I can go up to a 10.5 or 11, but no thanks.

Wore Xmas 9' today

by t

Wow, you're right too, just checked NDCuk... that was totally out of nowhere!

^^^^I almost never double up on colorways. But those Xmas joints are worthy of the double....if I can get a hookup on a 2nd pair.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

by t

Wow, you're right too, just checked NDCuk... that was totally out of nowhere!
they have a full size run in all the lebrons except the chinas. i wish our shoe market was still like theirs. no hype beasts

Hoping the Dunkmans and Mangos are the hyped ones out of the 3/2 shoes. I want those Swingmans, hope they're like the Yankees where they get to 130 and move.

Back
Top Bottom