Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

These Uk's were the same color way as the 8 all star. And we all know that lebron 8 is his best shoe. And since the all-star 8 are the same color way as the uk's and i got them. There is no need to cop these lesser version. Now I'm not saying that everyone got them asg 8. But the uk 9 are an irrelevant cw, the same thing with the christmas 9

Agreed with nothing you just said. Not to mention the all star color blocking and fade was different. That's like saying because I have a pair if white shoes I can't have another pair of white shoes. And lesser version? And UK's an irrelevant cw? Made that post irrelevant.
yeah i was kinda like, "what is he talking about?"
oh well, let me get back to watching the game

Really like the different shades of navy on those Swingmans.
smokin.gif

Too much ornage for me on those Big Bangs... The soles are cool though.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Agreed, such a nice colorway.

Aren't the Kentucky's limited as far as numbers wise similar to Cannons? No kids sizes a lot of places didn't get them and people that got them didn't get many. There pretty much sold out online and in stores as well. I love my UKs but I think people just sleeping on them because there not a loud cw but they def weren't a GR. now the osu's were also as limited but people really seem to not show them love but they have similar numbers as well.

These Uk's were the same color way as the 8 all star. And we all know that lebron 8 is his best shoe. And since the all-star 8 are the same color way as the uk's and i got them. There is no need to cop these lesser version. Now I'm not saying that everyone got them asg 8. But the uk 9 are an irrelevant cw, the same thing with the christmas 9

Those Fubu jersey Lebron 8 All-Stars look NOTHING like the Kentucky's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Aren't the Kentucky's limited as far as numbers wise similar to Cannons? No kids sizes a lot of places didn't get them and people that got them didn't get many. There pretty much sold out online and in stores as well. I love my UKs but I think people just sleeping on them because there not a loud cw but they def weren't a GR. now the osu's were also as limited but people really seem to not show them love but they have similar numbers as well.

Those Fubu jersey Lebron 8 All-Stars look NOTHING like the Kentucky's.
laugh.gif
ok, they look better. Mocking laugh
roll.gif

ill clean the bottom of the big bangs just so they can stay a little cleaner.. but as long as the sides glow im good....

as far as them lasting, i got the glow in the dark dunks since 2007 and they still glowing today.. im guessing the big bangs and gitd rookies will last for a while

Not really into the Lebron's but I saw the white/blk red pairs at the Ontario Mills outlet today for $119.99. Just posting incase this hasn't been brought up yet.

What kinda stores you all talking about in Miami with Christmas still on the shelf, might need to make some calls.

Back
Top Bottom