Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by inter1032

starting to like the 9's better with the cool greys and dunk mans

CGs are nice but I wanna get them on clearance on NDC near august in time for that 25% off coupon.

hopefully they last that long cause the 8 CGs didn't.
laugh.gif

i swear im never satisfied, now i want that abyss color..lol.. nah i like the navy better imo.. but the green would of been dope with some marlins gear..

NDC also has up a dri-fit shirt to go with the Swingmans, CW "Challenge Red/Green Abyss/Green Abyss"
[font=helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=helvetica, sans-serif]http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-437595/pgid-437597
[/font]
[/font]

The picture looks more like the green color IMO. Also, the shirt for the dunkmans. Guess we'll still need to see more pictures.

[/font]

I don't think that Swingmans are Navy or dark blue, but perhaps just wishful thinking on my part.  Either way, I am slowly coming to like those more than both Big Bangs and Dunkmans.  I dunno, for me the whole "dunkman" thing is becoming a little played out.   I appreciate the "fresh" approach both literally and figuratively as opposed to continuing to string out the same black/grey/neon green motif.  Kinda like I don't need to see another Kobe Chaos CW anytime soon.

Double ** YUKU

I don't think that Swingmans are Navy or dark blue, but perhaps just wishful thinking on my part.  Either way, I am slowly coming to like those more than both Big Bangs and Dunkmans.  I dunno, for me the whole "dunkman" thing is becoming a little played out.   I appreciate the "fresh" approach both literally and figuratively as opposed to continuing to string out the same black/grey/neon green motif.  Kinda like I don't need to see another Kobe Chaos CW anytime soon.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I know this is the lebron thread but those KD galaxy's might have trumped the BB's....

I think they're all dope but the BB's are number 1 
Lebron just has a better SHOE than KD IMHO

I think the Swingman 9's are going to be blue with a translucent green tint on them which will look real IMO
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by bigj505

Dang. Looks like the release griffs r actually the blue color not the green one.

if so, more money in pocket!!! this month alone is crazy!!!

I jus said that because the color and pic on the uk site says black/blue. Still hoping I'm wrong tho

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

Are the bred lbj 9 releasing this Saturday? The ones like the Kentucky but red instead of blue?

Nope. Eastbay rep said that they would not be releasing now. Cg's next Saturday I believe next cw to drop.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

Are the bred lbj 9 releasing this Saturday? The ones like the Kentucky but red instead of blue?

Nope. Eastbay rep said that they would not be releasing now. Cg's next Saturday I believe next cw to drop.

Thank you, sir

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

swingmans are better.  big bangs are the most overrated cw

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

swingmans are better.  big bangs are the most overrated cw

I have to disagree with big bangs being the most over rated. I love the colors on the shoe. Reminds me of the Kobe OC from the 6's which was my favorite of all the Kobe 6. And I enjoy seeing the dunkmans every year. It's a good color combo. Just like every year we knew that Jordan would bring a nice black and red shoe it's cool to see what blocking they used for a dunkman cw.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Crazy how the UK site has all those pairs on there that have sold out here in the US

It would be wise of them to post them on the US website Lebrons dont sell well across the pond...
and heres an on foot pic of the easters not my pic

IMAG1179-570x427.jpg

I don't really understand Nike and not putting pairs up in the US site but it is what it is and its been like that for a while. I remember the UK site having a FSR of the Cool Grey XI's when people were paying the rape here in the states. It's not just Lebrons not selling well over there, I just don't believe the hype is half of what it is over there as it is here.

Back
Top Bottom