Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Photo_on_2012-01-09_at_01.38__2_normal.jpg

https://twitter.com/#!/KDTrey5
@KDTrey5 Kevin Durant:

Got on my china @kingjames 9s on today, sick colorway http://instagr.am/p/obTzm/

ce71ac3c503511e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

Instagram.png
Instagram

via Instagram

Thank god that is cleared up...Now we wait. In the meantime we will have 20+ posts asking where the BB's will release, 10 for a date (even though I updated the title), and the thread will grow ~10 pages on release night
laugh.gif

Lets count how many post from here on out, that say "When Are The Big Bang All Star Game Lebron 9s coming out?"
lol

February already hurts with those Red Foams banked. Almost $250 for retail?!? Now I gotta cop the LBJ ASGs, WC 4s (maybe double), Galaxy foams, etc. I need a break.

Sidenote, showed some fools in the Red Foam line the video of the "GetMoneyBoyz", not sure how they haven't seen that yet, but they were rolling.

nike trying to cause a few divorces for the month of February.

Wfieys across the world are going to go gift-less for the 14th lol

Big Bangs confirmed! YESSSS! I'm excited to see it's releasing on a weekday.

Keeps people in school, luckly I planned out spring semester perfectly and I have NO school on fridays.

Less get it baby!

Originally Posted by CRH1979

So right now Cool Greys, Big Bangs, Swingmans and of course Dunkmans, too many decisions.

Same for me plus the Mangos, that are being slept on

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by CRH1979

So right now Cool Greys, Big Bangs, Swingmans and of course Dunkmans, too many decisions.

Same for me plus the Mangos, that are being slept on

Not being slept on just way to much releasing way to soon

Probably the only person in this thread who isn't really feeling the Dunkmans. None of the pics I've seen have justified the love IMO. Swingmans must be had though.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Probably the only person in this thread who isn't really feeling the Dunkmans. None of the pics I've seen have justified the love IMO. Swingmans must be had though.

agreed. they need to go back to the original dunkman colorway

white/grey/electricgreen.

All Stars i gotta get, the Green Abyss and dunkman pairs I will have to put on hold Until after the Yeezys.

I hope they sit

Originally Posted by MrWavez

^^^??????? What do you mean

He's referring to the name "Big Bang". They are not officially called BB. They are officially "Galaxy"IXs.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Thank god that is cleared up...Now we wait. In the meantime we will have 20+ posts asking where the BB's will release, 10 for a date (even though I updated the title), and the thread will grow ~10 pages on release night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

so no info. on which sites will have these? Eastbay, FNL, NDC, etc?

really hope these will be on ndc cause there is no hoh near me! was the lebron 8 asg on any site??

waaaw! nike is killing me right now... i hve so mny kicks on my list .... its not even funny....
and with all these releases they find ways to jack all the prices up....
(couldn't help but laugh seeing 2012 Jordan retailing at 223.00 , now that %** cray)

Back
Top Bottom