Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

nvm
pimp.gif

plndr.com sizes say they are there but they're all sold out... atleast 10.5,11,11.5 and 12.

Originally Posted by RV019

Big Bangs confirmed! YESSSS! I'm excited to see it's releasing on a weekday.

Keeps people in school, luckly I planned out spring semester perfectly and I have NO school on fridays.

Less get it baby!

ME TOO haha keep all the little jits in school 

I can't believe people are pre-scrambling about the ALL STAR GAME SHOE.

They will be everywhere. More available than chinas, cannons and miami nights. just about every foot locker and footaction gets the all star game shoes.
The LeBron 7 and Kobe V ASGs where here over a year later!!!.

Went into my local Champs to take a look at the Cool Grey's. DOPE. Manager told me that they have t been selling well. Music to my ears. Freegums will be cooped as soon as they go on clearance, as well as the CG's. NDC will probably be my only bet for the BB and KD's, seeing as though ill be out of town that night. Damn this Friday release.

Originally Posted by megatron

I can't believe people are pre-scrambling about the ALL STAR GAME SHOE.

They will be everywhere. More available than chinas, cannons and miami nights. just about every foot locker and footaction gets the all star game shoes.
The LeBron 7 and Kobe V ASGs where here over a year later!!!.

I hope you're right G, but seeing as though I come from a brand that has been hyped and bastardized like none other, I'm really not trying to take any chances. I hope you're right though.

Back
Top Bottom