Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Missed out on the MN so BHM will be a cop for me along with the Galaxys, Swingmans, and SLH's. then it's on to the lows. 
pimp.gif

Hey fam, not too sure if this has been posted already but I just spoke to an Eastbay Rep and she said they have confirmed in their system for March 2nd: Mango's, Swingman's and Dunkman's. Sadly no All Star games at the moment but she said they sometimes show up closer to the actual release date. Fingers crossed!!

With that being said, since it's Eastbay, I better start dialing now!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by luxurious24

I've passed on so much Jordans because of these 9s, dont regret it one bit
pimp.gif
QFT. I'm actually considering passing on the Cement 4's to make sure I have the funds for the upcoming Lebron 9's.

The red carbon plate is a nice touch but out of place at the same time. Red swooshes would've done them justice, maybe that's why there's extra red laces.

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

Originally Posted by luxurious24

I've passed on so much Jordans because of these 9s, dont regret it one bit
pimp.gif
QFT. I'm actually considering passing on the Cement 4's to make sure I have the funds for the upcoming Lebron 9's.
The Cement's, Chicago X's and every other JB release this upcoming spring/summer are dead to me until I obtain the Big Bangs, Cool Grey's, Freegums, DM's, Swingmans and hopefully the Xmas 9's. Might make an exception for the Obsidians and Playoffs when they release, but I'm not making any promises. These shoes are TOO nice, and they've benefited greatly from the color combos. Added to the fact that they're extremely comfy and I don't have to worry about cracking, excessive glue, etc. and Nike now has my full attention at the moment.

Hey fam, not too sure if this has been posted already but I just spoke to an Eastbay Rep and she said they have confirmed in their system for March 2nd: Mango's, Swingman's and Dunkman's. Sadly no All Star games at the moment but she said they sometimes show up closer to the actual release date. Fingers crossed!!

laugh.gif

Paul (EastbayRep) confirmed that they will indeed carry the Galaxy pack on the site. With the timer and membership politics in place on that site, I no longer do business with that site if I can help it. Good luck to all copping from them though.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

with all these nice colorways coming out im kinda disappointed that i already wasted my money on the earlier releases. i kinda regret getting my osu's now.

ahhhh THIS is what makes the world go round, differences in tastes and such. i am not taken by any of the upcoming releases ( i believe the best has already dropped, chinas, cannons and mn's) so i went and copped the osu's and i could not be happier, things r friggin gorgeous and then some and a nice colorway imho !  
pimp.gif

hope everyone who wants these upcoming drops gets em , itd be nice if nobody was left empty handed for once

Niketown Boston and house of hoops said they will not get the asg pack.
maybe these are lower end stores on the chain but i know Niketown has gotten all star and Lebron kobes in the past.

Niketown Boston and house of hoops said they will not get the asg pack.
maybe these are lower end stores on the chain but i know Niketown has gotten all star and Lebron kobes in the past.

I'm now thinking I won't get the All Stars. I think if I get a pair I will make my own on Nike ID.

Eastbay had the cannons size 11.5 this morning at 8:30. I couldn't remember my log in information and by the time I filled out the shipping and billing info they sold out. FML

laugh.gif

Maaaaaan when are the Hornets dropping!? That's all I want to know

Back
Top Bottom