Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by mrlongong

with all these nice colorways coming out im kinda disappointed that i already wasted my money on the earlier releases. i kinda regret getting my osu's now.
YOU DUN GOOFED.

I bidded on a pair of Freegums on ebay but lost out. Total after shipping was $111..kicking myself for not bidding higher

Picked these up from an outlet the other day...oh and excuse the Duke blanket in the background  
roll.gif

sguc8y.jpg

Originally Posted by mri95

oh yea, so are you @brewcrew17
glasses.gif

you can cop from Eastbay and NDC on release day...not sure who will have them in actual stores tho..and im not sure if someone mentioned that or not already
nerd.gif

Like i said in my last posts, i got a sniper rifle on a pair of big bangs. Those shoes will be mine.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

which big name retailer will be selling the big bangs come release day???

walmart
target

jcpenney

I just renewed my membership at Costco for this release. I'll cop there, then get a hot dog and a drink to celebrate for $1.63.

since I got a guaranteed pair of the Dave White 1's I'm on the fence about the BHM LeBron's. (definitely picking up the Kobe's and Durants)

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

which big name retailer will be selling the big bangs come release day???

walmart
target

jcpenney

I just renewed my membership at Costco for this release. I'll cop there, then get a hot dog and a drink to celebrate for $1.63.
Costco's sell legit Lebrons?

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Picked these up from an outlet the other day...oh and excuse the Duke blanket in the background  
roll.gif

sguc8y.jpg
Nice kicks...lol...my squad is up next for you guys...the pack is hungry...and when we hungry...we eat!

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

NEW ID OPTIONS.......foamposite clover?
430739_368229349871296_182189691808597_1318313_167071664_n.jpg

Man, the price is gonna jump $30 and the foam heads are gonna get in on Brons now.
30t6p3b.gif
Maybe the Elites will have foamposite too?

Back
Top Bottom