Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

There are a few factors I'm hoping to allow me to cop these:

1. These drop on a Friday, so hopefully kiddos will be in school/and or their 'rents will be at work.

2. Since I live in Houston, and we're a big component of the space program, I'm hoping we'll get a good amount of pairs. (Possible reach, I know)

3. People just really don't like these much.

Again, I could possibly be
Baby.gif
, but I hope not.

I know the hype on the Foams is crazy too, so I'm hoping most people focus their attention on those as well. Either way, I'm ready to roll the dice and be somewhere in Houston next Friday morning. 

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by Rocket

I love Wale as an artist but I hate the fact that fools wait on Wale to rock something to decide it's dope. Not saying anyone in here, but the NiceKicks comments feed, for example, is always some Wale nut riders. Sick of it
indifferent.gif
. Anybody else? 

Well, you have to understand that there are a lot of people who can't dress themselves or aren't really decisive about what kicks they want to buy. They need everything spelled out for them. How to wear the laces, how to wear it with jeans etc.

Wale is just doing his job as a Nike VIP/Influencer, and it's working. That's not to say he doesn't legitimately enjoy the culture, but he is influencing a lot of people to spend money that they otherwise wouldn't have spent on Nike product.

Don't shoot the messenger, he just doing his thing and people are gravitating towards it.
Not shooting the messenger, friend. I wasn't bashing whoever posted the Wale pics, but moreso making reference to the lurkers that will be like "Oh snap, Wale got those joints on, now I GOTTA have 'em."

Like I said I fugg with his music. Dude is tight and it's not his fault that people copy him. People say that imitation is the highest form of flattery, but it's flattery for the leader and bunk for the follower.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Anyway, the SLHs are dope, but they were dope before I saw Wale with em on his lil feet.

Exactly! SLH was TOP 3 on my list the second I saw them....along with Bangs & Chinas.

That is my top 3. China SLH and big bangs. In no particular order. The order may change tomorrow but those SLH are fire. I haven't checked the first page in weeks but I thought it was a 3/31 release date on them.
My top 3 literally changes daily haha

Aint no one care if ya was feel the SLH before or after, tho. If u gonna buy em, buy em.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

So the Dunkmans and Swingmans will be a GR so they will NOT be limited, correct?

just want to know how hard it will be to cop come release day
Take it for a grain of salt, but NDC is calling it Limited. Im thinking limited GR, Sorta like the 10's that dropped, which sold out instantly, which I still cant comprehend (royals)
laugh.gif
why can't they just be a gr like the freegums

Originally Posted by Hugo

Aint no one care if ya was feel the SLH before or after, tho. If u gonna buy em, buy em.
grin.gif

Thank you for your excellent addition to the conversation. I won't even talk about your wizard-like grammatical prowess. That's too easy.

grin.gif

Thank you for your excellent addition to the conversation. I won't even talk about your wizard-like grammatical prowess. That's too easy.
As if this was any contribution at all
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Yeah I was on the SLH long before any wale pics. I can less about wale. I said SLH over dunkmans and swingmans when we all thought were dropping on the same day. If it weren't for these threads I wouldn't even know what wale was wearing. I haven't watched music videos since I was in middle school besides the occasional glance here and there. SLH are one of my fav 9s hands down. Been said that.

eyes.gif

hipster-barista-template-thumb.jpg

Don't really get that reaction but ok. I wasn't even getting swingmans like I said because they were all on the same day. Don't know when pics first surfaced but I def said that. Im to old to front on the Internet fam. And the pic of the white guy hipster you posted. Can't begin to explain how wrong that is regarding me.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

grin.gif

eyes.gif
Touche. The reason why posts like that get under my skin though, is because the point of posting stuff into a forum is to talk about it. So yes, NT members do care why a person likes the SLHs or not. Don't we log onto NT to talk sneakers and give our opinions? Isn't that what this is about?

That's all I'm saying.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

eyes.gif
Touche. The reason why posts like that get under my skin though, is because the point of posting stuff into a forum is to talk about it. So yes, NT members do care why a person likes the SLHs or not. Don't we log onto NT to talk sneakers and give our opinions? Isn't that what this is about?

That's all I'm saying.
Understood, completely agree

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

So the Dunkmans and Swingmans will be a GR so they will NOT be limited, correct?

just want to know how hard it will be to cop come release day
Take it for a grain of salt, but NDC is calling it Limited. Im thinking limited GR, Sorta like the 10's that dropped, which sold out instantly, which I still cant comprehend (royals)
laugh.gif
why can't they just be a gr like the freegums

if they are limited then i hope ill be able to cop on NDC because i NEVER get thru on eastbay when they release the more anticipated shoes
& if i dont succeed online.. with my luck the local mall will be cleaned out of the Dunkmans and Swingmans by the time i get there.. even though they still have the Miami Nights (as of 2 weeks ago)

So Kicks-Crew is legit huh?
I just pulled the trigger on the Swingmans and pre-order the Galaxy 9's.
Anybody have order from them?

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

I love Wale as an artist but I hate the fact that fools wait on Wale to rock something to decide it's dope. Not saying anyone in here, but the NiceKicks comments feed, for example, is always some Wale nut riders. Sick of it
indifferent.gif
. Anybody else? 

Well, you have to understand that there are a lot of people who can't dress themselves or aren't really decisive about what kicks they want to buy. They need everything spelled out for them. How to wear the laces, how to wear it with jeans etc.

Wale is just doing his job as a Nike VIP/Influencer, and it's working. That's not to say he doesn't legitimately enjoy the culture, but he is influencing a lot of people to spend money that they otherwise wouldn't have spent on Nike product.

Don't shoot the messenger, he just doing his thing and people are gravitating towards it.

i don't know about all that bruh

its kinda sad that i think about what the reselling prices are gonna be if i end up copping the big bangs. but hey its not my fault ppl are willing to pay obnoxious prices for shoes

its kinda sad that i think about what the reselling prices are gonna be if i end up copping the big bangs. but hey its not my fault ppl are willing to pay obnoxious prices for shoes

It's not kinda sad, it's REALLY sad...

mad.gif
 Resellers

Check it out

Spoiler [+]
Big Bangs up on NDC now...buy at your own risk. Might get cancellation due to a glitch.

Back
Top Bottom