Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

man this would not fly at any other company........but Nike knows they own us lol we'll all come crawling back on the "official" release date

I feel bad for this customer service rep that gets me right now i really don't care but its worth a try to get at least one pair!

"We apologize for the mistake, but orders will be canceled and the shoes will launch on 2/24 at Midnight EST."

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

"We apologize for the mistake, but orders will be canceled and the shoes will launch on 2/24 at Midnight EST."

so they have something for sale on their website, I order it, they authorize my credit card, I get an order confirmation, then they cancel because their mistake put the item on sale before their "official" scheduled release date? I'm gonna need AT LEAST a  $20 voucher for my troubles. 

I'm just going to keep my size 11 in my cart until rd. maybe I can just hit checkout next Friday. Hold is still is on my account still for both pairs. Man.

Me buying an item at your store that was available to me and getting a receipt is a contract by law.... Use this!

smhrd3.gif

Originally Posted by Flood401

I feel bad for this customer service rep that gets me right now i really don't care but its worth a try to get at least one pair!

HHHAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif
 Dude said i feel sorry for whoever gets me

LOL

They didn't cancel my order yet

but i was telling someone else it seems fishy because if you clicked on the link and then open another page to the original NDC the backgrounds were different

16a32j5.jpg

95pfv4.jpg

This some @@%*$%%* man they better honor our pairs...CAUSE I WAS GOING IN!! 2 Brons 2 KD's $318.48
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

**$#%+! BETTER NOT DO US BOGUS!!!

Nike should honor it like their mistake with the FuelBands. Doesn't make sense. There wasn't an error in price and they've already been in situations where they've had items for sale prior to launch. Just count them as pre-orders as most sites do when they have errors in availability...

man thats shady just dont ship em out till the 25th its going to take days for people to get the funds back for nikes mistake!!

wow.the only thing nikestore on twitter can say is that they are sorry..not even something like "we will be emailing whoever got confirmation and work something out" ....just do something to show that you care Nike!!!!

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

wow.the only thing nikestore on twitter can say is that they are sorry..not even something like "we will be emailing whoever got confirmation and work something out" ....just do something to show that you care Nike!!!!

Just tweeted that man i can't agree more!

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

They are only answering Fuelband questions now...LOL....

No longer able to checkout. It will go through till they try to process the CC then it says sold out. Damn I missed out...

Lol on nikes twitter. Some dude hit them with the it's my money and I need it now. I wish I could say Nike losta customer with this but I'd only be fooling myself. Now I'd I miss out next week I'll be really upset.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Lol on nikes twitter. Some dude hit them with the it's my money and I need it now. I wish I could say Nike losta customer with this but I'd only be fooling myself. Now I'd I miss out next week I'll be really upset.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom