Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

1% chance i get them when they really release
30t6p3b.gif

This only confirms how bad its going to suck for me to have to go wait in line for these shoes....

People trying online will have NO CHANCE!!!!

Why did I just come home and logon to swoosh and cop a pair of Galaxy IX's for $117 shipped? #Winning

Edit: I guess I lost lol... I was so amped to see em on the website too

Originally Posted by sniper

Nike should honor it like their mistake with the FuelBands. Doesn't make sense. There wasn't an error in price and they've already been in situations where they've had items for sale prior to launch. Just count them as pre-orders as most sites do when they have errors in availability...

great point. the EXACT same thing happened with the FuelBand pre-order (yesterday or the day before I believe)...They were available for purchase on NDC before they were announced so they were practically gone by the time @ Nikestore told everyone they were available, and Nike honored all orders

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Lol on nikes twitter. Some dude hit them with the it's my money and I need it now. I wish I could say Nike losta customer with this but I'd only be fooling myself. Now I'd I miss out next week I'll be really upset.

lol

They need to fire whatever IT guy set that +%%% up and use his sick time pay to make more LBJ9 for the release!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Lol on nikes twitter. Some dude hit them with the it's my money and I need it now. I wish I could say Nike losta customer with this but I'd only be fooling myself. Now I'd I miss out next week I'll be really upset.

lol

They need to fire whatever IT guy set that +%%% up and use his sick time pay to make more LBJ9 for the release!!
devil.gif

Use his sick time and pay for our pairs to ship!

lol at some complaints to nikestores twitter...this guy just said.....

"$#! U MEAN ALL GALAXY ORDERS R CANCELD IF MY KICKS DONT COME IM GOING TO NIKETOWN WITH THE HOMIES AND SMACKIN SH**OUT SOMEBODY"

come on, we all knew it must have been a mistake but still tried to cop. Stop acting all surprised now that orders are getting cancelled. But if you're money is held up, now thats a different story. My experience is money isnt tied up right away. I never see the total show up until few hours later.

But damn the rush i got thinking I was about to cop some Big Bangs today. Oh!

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

lol at some complaints to nikestores twitter...this guy just said.....

"!$! U MEAN ALL GALAXY ORDERS R CANCELD IF MY KICKS DONT COME IM GOING TO NIKETOWN WITH THE HOMIES AND SMACKIN ****OUT SOMEBODY"

Post the thing to get the mentions for twitter i can't find it i wanna look!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

"We are canceling the orders because they do not launch until 2/24 with a qty limit of 1." ............ CORRECTION: they were *supposed* to launch 2/24 with a quantity limit of 1.......but in reality they launched TODAY with no quantity limit

Nike owes us more than a sorry

Originally Posted by casper90403

come on, we all knew it must have been a mistake but still tried to cop. Stop acting all surprised now that orders are getting cancelled. But if you're money is held up, now thats a different story. My experience is money isnt tied up right away. I never see the total show up until few hours later.

But damn the rush i got thinking I was about to cop some Big Bangs today. Oh!

not surprised that they're getting cancelled, I just don't agree with it. bad business (but since they're Nike they can get away with it, anyone who says that they're "done" with Nike is kidding themselves)

Originally Posted by Flood401

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Post the thing to get the mentions for twitter i can't find it i wanna look!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 just go to nikestore's twitter and click on the tweets that are replies to people and it will show what they are replying to

Back
Top Bottom