Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by 430AM

If they had the 1 per customer limit then it wouldve been more likely that they would honor orders but they didn't... My homie went in and ordered 30 pairs of Big Bangs. Be happy that they cancelled orders cause that @!%! was too flagrant. 
roll.gif

lol at $5100 on these
REAL TALK... My homies ball hard as %%#@. That *!*! be havin me jelly.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

THIS.  Gimme my reparations 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

some dude said he got a 10% voucher

wonder if i call after my order and ask for one will they honor it on the LBJ9 order on the 24th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hey Vega you had a dope EF mugen'd out civic. 
Are you still in the Honda game? 

I still have the civic but not all the Mugen on it. Sold that junk and got shoes lol
I have a Subrau and the Civic now

you only copping online?
SD ain't got crap for release pick ups

Originally Posted by Shox23

I think its a marketing ploy to create more hype, always remember them %*%*!! in Oregon are marketing genuises

Or somebody at Nike is just a real life troll

they don't need marketing for these bad boys

Yeah just checked my order was cancelled as well. No email saying cancelled no courtesy call. No notes on my account nothing. Way to go Nike. You could at least sent an apology email or a mistake email. I don't even have twitter to get a personal scripted apology.

Originally Posted by 430AM

If they had the 1 per customer limit then it wouldve been more likely that they would honor orders but they didn't... My homie went in and ordered 30 pairs of Big Bangs. Be happy that they cancelled orders cause that @!%! was too flagrant. 
roll.gif
maybe if your boy didnt order 30 pairs and everyone that ordered kept one per customer they wouldnt have cancelled the order. 
i dont even know how you can check out 30 pairs. smh

i havent received any cancellation yet.  

IF anyone rememebers the same thing happened with the 11/12 pack on NDC...Popped up a few days early, and not even an hour after, CANCELED LOL Complaints will fall on deaf ears, just consider it practice for the real thing!!!
laugh.gif

Diggin those Mango's very underated colorway IMO
smokin.gif

Those mangos
pimp.gif
Definitely the next pick up for me. What are the odds those sell out immediately on NDC? Aren't they supposed to be a GR?

some dude said he got a 10% voucher

wonder if i call after my order and ask for one will they honor it on the LBJ9 order on the 24th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still have the civic but not all the Mugen on it. Sold that junk and got shoes lol

you only copping online?

yes, in SD. SD sucks we have the best weather but no HoH or rings. *%*! 
how sad! haha sold the parts and bought shoes instead?! haha
i had that blk mugen'd EP3 but now have a k24 DC5 and CR S2K.

Just saw my NDC order cancelled. 
ohwell.gif

Going to LV AS weekend and hopefully get lucky there.

I ordered two pairs of BB's and one pair of KD's ... All three canceled. Damn. Was hoping they would go through so I could contend with the hype beasts for the foams on NDC

you only copping online?

yes, in SD. SD sucks we have the best weather but no HoH or rings. *%*! 
how sad! haha sold the parts and bought shoes instead?! haha
i had that blk mugen'd EP3 but now have a k24 DC5 and CR S2K.

Just saw my NDC order cancelled. 
ohwell.gif

Going to LV AS weekend and hopefully get lucky there.
lol. Nah I really sold it to start my lil business.
Yeah I remember takin pic of your car from the very first eibach I think it was

From what I remember they were supposed to get a HoH in fashion Valley mall or something like that.

Oh well that wait starts now...

lol everyone's feathers got ruffled with this one. the release date was and still is the 24h, GL. lol. noobs.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

lol everyone's feathers got ruffled with this one. the release date was and still is the 24h, GL. lol. noobs.

Dont even have to be noobs. I knew they would get cancelled that's why I'm not mad and didn't bother to call. It's not the first time something went up early though and people were able to order and actually get their pairs shipped come release date though. I can see some people being upset but hey I'm calling tomorrow and trying to get that 10% voucher though.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Yeah I was on the SLH long before any wale pics. I can less about wale. I said SLH over dunkmans and swingmans when we all thought were dropping on the same day. If it weren't for these threads I wouldn't even know what wale was wearing. I haven't watched music videos since I was in middle school besides the occasional glance here and there. SLH are one of my fav 9s hands down. Been said that.

eyes.gif

hipster-barista-template-thumb.jpg

Don't really get that reaction but ok. I wasn't even getting swingmans like I said because they were all on the same day. Don't know when pics first surfaced but I def said that. Im to old to front on the Internet fam. And the pic of the white guy hipster you posted. Can't begin to explain how wrong that is regarding me.

Saying you are one of those people who say "I been liked ____ before ____."
laugh.gif

No one cares what you are gonna buy/not buy.

@ the bolded, cmon son. Not old enough to know the difference between too and to?

Back
Top Bottom