Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Just got off the phone with customer service. There should be a mass e-mail sent to those who had their orders cancelled for 20% off...

Originally Posted by sniper

Just got off the phone with customer service. There should be a mass e-mail sent to those who had their orders cancelled for 20% off...

Wasn't even mad about the cancel but this may actually be worth it. I hope it's true. I'm sure Nike has the exclusion rule similar to eastbay on new releases so we wouldn't be able to use that 20% towards the purchase of the all star shoes next week. Right?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

After that ASG debacle lets talk about more pics of the Dunkmans...
Via SN

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-2.jpg

pimp.gif
I'm more excited for these than anything. Would've prefer an electric green swoosh or border. Two more agonizing weeks sigh.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

After that ASG debacle lets talk about more pics of the Dunkmans...
Via SN

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-2.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-1.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-3.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-4.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-images-5.jpg

damn @ first I was like nah on these but these pictures make them look way better then I thought @ first

maybe cop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sniper

Hmmmm. Interested to see how this turns out. Haven't received any mass email yet. They've already given me a 10% off code. I hope I get a 20% off as well. That would be money. Literally.

I'd rather ID a pair of Dunkmans with the foamposite option. Once the February madness ends, I'll probably pull the trigger on these bad boys.

Actually just looked again. One email says 10% and one email says 15%. How do they figure who gets 10, 15, or 20%. Nike playing favorites.

Haven't gotten anything yet. I have a feeling that getting that 10% discount over the phone automatically disqualified me for the email discounts.

I got 2 15% off codes. Are there exclusions with these? I've never used a code on NDC before, probably will use one on the IV's tonight if it's allowed

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

Terrible job by Nike. My conversation with a Nike Chat rep.
mad.gif

Mamie: Hi, my name is Mamie. How may I help you?
Mamie: Hello Clark!

Clark: Hi, last night I had my order for the Lebron 9 AS shoe cancelled, order # o***********

Mamie: The order was canceled because the LeBron 9 AS was mistakenly put on the site, all orders are being canceled. The Nike Space Exploration Pack styles are not available yet and are not scheduled to launch until Friday, February 24 (this means that it should hit NikeStore.com at 9pm Pacific Time on February 23). Please follow @NikeStore on Twitter for updates and to get the link for the product once it's available.

Clark: Yes, I understand this. Since this error was on Nike and I was affected by this, is there any form of reparation for this trouble?

Mamie: No there will not be, I will be sure to send up feedback for you though.
Mamie: And since this wasn't supposed to be on the site, the shoe wasn't going to ship out anyway.

Clark: In my opinion, that is an example of bad customer service. I know that some people received a 10% voucher for having their order cancelled

Mamie: I will be sure to let my team know how you feel but there will be no codes offered for this.

Clark: Whatever, enjoy having your website crash on the 24th.
roll.gif
 You actually said "reparations" LOL 
But yeah, got an email for 15% off.  Maybe it depends on how many pairs you ordered?  I just ordered 1 pair of the Brons

Originally Posted by jeff3424

I got 2 15% off codes. Are there exclusions with these? I've never used a code on NDC before, probably will use one on the IV's tonight if it's allowed

Exclusions are gifts cards, Nike ID, Livestrong products, and Apple products.

got my 15% off code.. but at the end of the day, Nike wins since they will still be getting our money from us using these discounts

Originally Posted by Rocket

I assume Fuelbands are excluded as well?
"Notvalid on select merchandise: Apple Products, Nike + technology equipment, orGift Cards."

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by Rocket

I assume Fuelbands are excluded as well?
"Notvalid on select merchandise: Apple Products, Nike + technology equipment, orGift Cards."
Probably...

wonder what happen with the dude who tried to get 30 pairs??

does he get 15% x 30...

Those dunkman would be a nice base for another edition of the Sprites...

just saying

Back
Top Bottom