Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Yall know what the good thing about them not releasing the foams on NDC is? Thats a million less hypebeasts that will be on there making it crash. True, it will still be tough but this just made it a little easier

How does anyone figure getting these will be easier now? Thiabmeans all those ppl who were gona try the foams will be trying these.

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Yea I'm trying to get the brons and the kds so hopefully I'm able to cuz I'm goin like Thursday morning.
WHAT TIME YOU GUYS LINING UP FOR THE BIG BANGS?

AND HOW ARE THEY ABLE TO CAMP AT THE GALLERIA?

I GOT WORK AT 8A.M. BUT I'M GONNA HEAD UP THERE A COUPLE HOURS BEFORE AND JUST GET TO WORK A LITTLE LATE. LUCKILY MY OFFICE IS IN THE AREA.

MOVING TO A NEW CITY IS A HEADACHE FOR COPPING KICKS.

Yea last time I checked there were 19 people at hoh galleria. Securtiy said thats were they camping at in front of macys, so I doubt they gon kick them out.

Im probally just gonna go thursaday afternoon and see whats up tho.
AIGHT ILL PROBABLY HEAD UP THURSDAY NIGHT THEN

ae1b85a65ced11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

Dunkmans looking nice. My fav of those 3. I know my spot got some brons in but I'm not sure which pair. I know it's not the asg so I didn't bother but I told myself I'm not going to spend 1000 on the foams so I'm going to use that to buy all 3 of the 3/2 releases hopefully.

Mangos, Swingmans, and big bangs are all nessiscary... SLH is a pass for me. Then we get to look for elites if they actually go into production...

I did want to the ASG shoe but they're not worth going through hoops to get them. They are basically just  all orange shoes that glow in the dark, nothing too special.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

My boy sent me this picture the other day...

Thanks bro,I was just about to ask for a pic of the mangos with the flash on. I think this just made the mangos and dunkmans both cops for me. I was sold on da swingmans from the jump!

the black swoosh on the dunkman does make them look a little plain. they shoulda did a green outline on the swoosh. im still buying though...

Bishop, tell your boy to take some more pics of those dunkmans with and without the flash and both sides.

$250 is pretty steep but i think if i miss out on the "big bangs" then i'm going to have to pull the trigger on the "Altitudes" and/or the "Sprites" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

omg. i was i just screwing around and came up with some fire. i believe if nike doesn't plan on coming out with the sprite colorway for the lbj9's, that this ID version will crack serious necks. oh man i've screwed myself over this time. this looks like 500 out the door with these 2 designs.... and thats just to start. smh.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom