Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I know the Freegums are old news but to guys that have them, what do they think? I saw them in person today at my local store for the first time and I was surprised how hella tight they look in my hand. Exceptional detail, clean but dope colorway, and they are sitting everywhere. Thinking about copping a pair off my buddy's 30% employee discount.

I usually go to my local stores for releases, but damn this LBJ 9 is going to be tough to get. Does anyone have any tips for online release? I made an attempt for the Metallic Foamposite Red just to see what it was like and everything crashes instantly. Does anyone have a link with useful knowledge on this? Help would be very appreciated NTers

Originally Posted by jballerNY

I know the Freegums are old news but to guys that have them, what do they think? I saw them in person today at my local store for the first time and I was surprised how hella tight they look in my hand. Exceptional detail, clean but dope colorway, and they are sitting everywhere. Thinking about copping a pair off my buddy's 30% employee discount.

The freegums should be a definite cop, especially on a discount. They look sick once you put em on, and you can rock em with almost anything. That sick freegum lining sets it off with shorts.

Originally Posted by jdm free

i tweeted finishline and they said they wouldnt have them yesterday?

select stores will be getting them and finishline just confirmed that they will be one of those stores

Originally Posted by keezpeele

The freegums should be a definite cop, especially on a discount. They look sick once you put em on, and you can rock em with almost anything. That sick freegum lining sets it off with shorts.

^THIS. i copped mine the day of the release (partly because i had xmas gift cards and got em for $11 total) and they are my favorite 9 besides the U of M's. i am a big fan of the color-blocking used on those particular colorways. oh, and pop some red laces on them bro. makes a huge difference.

Originally Posted by freshkicks523

I usually go to my local stores for releases, but damn this LBJ 9 is going to be tough to get. Does anyone have any tips for online release? I made an attempt for the Metallic Foamposite Red just to see what it was like and everything crashes instantly. Does anyone have a link with useful knowledge on this? Help would be very appreciated NTers

much love to JballerNY.... Let me know if anyone else has some tips or tricks NT fam

more pics of the lows (easters)
nike-lebron-9-low_03.jpg

nike-lebron-9-low.jpg

What sizes do you guys suggest for the Lebron 9s? I am a true 9 in Jordans, Kobes, regular Nikes. 9.5 or 10? I know they run small.

wore mine today...got em for $140 n i love em..

What sizes do you guys suggest for the Lebron 9s? I am a true 9 in Jordans, Kobes, regular Nikes. 9.5 or 10? I know they run small.

half a size up....so a 9.5 should fit fine

I'm in the same boat as you. Don't know if I should go up to 11.5 or 12. Probably a moot point anyway because I'll strike out harder than Randy Johnson.

I can't find one solid spot in the DMV that's getting the All Stars. And after last weeks release of the Cement IV's on NDC, my odds are looking slim...

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

I can't find one solid spot in the DMV that's getting the All Stars. And after last weeks release of the Cement IV's on NDC, my odds are looking slim...
I thought PG HOH was getting them.

Just left my spot. I was told that mango's are a gr and everywhere should have them but that the dunkman and swingman ate both going to be limited and that a lot of mom and pop stores won't have them. Take it for what it's worth but I'm mad because all of heard the last two weeks is that spots should be getting them today. Got to see the mangos though and they are real nice might pick them up Friday depending on how this all star madness goes down.

keezpeele wrote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I did want to the ASG shoe but they're not worth going through hoops to get them. They are basically just  all orange shoes that glow in the dark, nothing too special.

I understand that you might not get em, but c'mon dude...you can't say what you said and then follow it up with nothing too special...
tired.gif

Im serious,

They're dropping so many nice colorways with Lebron 9s and the ability to do IDs, theres really no reason to trip about the ASG shoe, they are an orange shoe with gitd. This isnt the Lebron 8 were they basically dropped one "hot" colorway ( South Beaches)

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I did want to the ASG shoe but they're not worth going through hoops to get them. They are basically just  all orange shoes that glow in the dark, nothing too special.

Truuuu! Let some of these cats buy into the insane hype on these I'm just tryna cop me dem Swingmans with no hassle.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I'm in the same boat as you. Don't know if I should go up to 11.5 or 12. Probably a moot point anyway because I'll strike out harder than Randy Johnson.

Go to your local shoe shop FL, Champs, etc and try a pair on and see before you order online.

And lace them up. TIGHT
cause how they fit laced is totally different then untied.
When I have mine untied they truly do "feel" small but when tied up they feel perfect.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just left my spot. I was told that mango's are a gr and everywhere should have them but that the dunkman and swingman ate both going to be limited and that a lot of mom and pop stores won't have them. Take it for what it's worth but I'm mad because all of heard the last two weeks is that spots should be getting them today. Got to see the mangos though and they are real nice might pick them up Friday depending on how this all star madness goes down.

You got wrong info. Dunkman and swingman are general release.  Seen them on our list.  

Back
Top Bottom