Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jdm free

i tweeted finishline and they said they wouldnt have them yesterday?

Well go on their timeline and read, they getting them but there is going to be even more limited

So even if you can apply a voucher to your cart on NDC prior to midnight do you think that will cost an extra millisecond to factor in the price adjustment when you're actually checking out?  I might just sit on my voucher for now and not take the risk.  Anybody else thinking about trying this?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just left my spot. I was told that mango's are a gr and everywhere should have them but that the dunkman and swingman ate both going to be limited and that a lot of mom and pop stores won't have them. Take it for what it's worth but I'm mad because all of heard the last two weeks is that spots should be getting them today. Got to see the mangos though and they are real nice might pick them up Friday depending on how this all star madness goes down.

You got wrong info. Dunkman and swingman are general release.  Seen them on our list.  

I hope I do. I really want them and I went to 3 different mom and pop shops here in the bay area that I always cop early from on every single lebron 9 release so far and they all told me the same thing and that they wouldn't be getting either pair but they all got the mangos in today. I really do hope they are wrong though.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Now finish line said they getting the asgs, wow. These shoes are limited but all stores are getting them. Like i said before, if you really want, or just want them, your going to get you a pair.

Not true. Arrogant even to say. Come tomorrow night it will be more strike out post then cop post. It happens every time. If everybody was getting a pair it wouldn't be people already camped for these not just foams. Wristbands at house of hoops wouldn't be gone already. NTSF wouldn't be holding a raffle because they didn't have enough pairs to band people. True plenty of places will get these depending on what part of the country you live in but to make a blanket statement is sand in the eyes of people who really want these and do leg work but still miss out.
Well if its so easy.. 
Can you explain why NT Seattle made these a easter egg hunt release?
Talking bout they will tweet a random time and LOCATION to pick up wristbands.. 
30t6p3b.gif

They made a tweet at 12:23 for the wristbands..

All of them were claimed by 12:33. And they didnt even wristband at the store!

I thought folks were supposed to be busy today..

Strike 1 for me 
tired.gif

im thinking dunkmans will be a gr since there will be preschools sizes but idk if since the chirstmas had gradeschool sizes but were limited

Ok so if Im trying to double up on a pair of Big Bangs on nikestore, will i be able to do it on the same debit card with a different name, or will they cancel both orders if i use the same debit card?

Lebron hairline is a bad as the questions ive seen asked repeatedly in this thread.
" What size should i get?"
" When do they drop?"
If you dont know what size you're in Lebrons you dont need a pair and #2 if you dont know when they drop you dont deserve to know. Do your HW

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

Lebron hairline is a bad as the questions ive seen asked repeatedly in this thread.
" What size should i get?"
" When do they drop?"
If you dont know what size you're in Lebrons you dont need a pair and #2 if you dont know when they drop you dont deserve to know. Do your HW

Bad part is you don't even have to do much leg work. Op has got the front page official and almost every page references fit and comfort. Just page back in some cases one page if not the same page. I get it yuku acting up but if you continue to page back just a few pages and not 20-30 pages you'll find all your answers. Ndc tomorrow night. That's Thursday 2/23/12 9pm pac Friday 2/24/12 midnight 12am est. (late Thursday) for big bangsSame goes for eastbay. Most recommend going at least a half size up since these tend to run a bit tight. Retail $170Eastbay.com Nike.com finishline.com store.nba.com have all confirmed they will have Lebron as big bang. Hope this helps even though someone will ask again on the next page.

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

I can't find one solid spot in the DMV that's getting the All Stars. And after last weeks release of the Cement IV's on NDC, my odds are looking slim...
Im pretty sure that the DTLRs that are getting the Foams will have the whole pack. Only thing is a lot of ppl will be there for Foams and just scoop LBJ and KD after they sell out.

I would check any FootAction you know that is high volume. I dont stay in a big city but our FA does pretty good and they are getting the whole pack.

anyone pre order for $220 or less let me know so can pre order

this is redic.

Just called around my local Finishline they ain't getting them
called foot locker in my area they ain't getting them
champs ain't getting them

I live in San Diego almost as many people as LA and we ain't getting nothing

tweet finishline and they don't know what stores are getting them because "such a limited quantity"...

+@@# what that %+%!. Y'all just adding to the hype

Back
Top Bottom