Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i was hoping to cop the big bangs when i touch down in Orlando around 1 but that looks like a no go judging py that pic

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

i was hoping to cop the big bangs when i touch down in Orlando around 1 but that looks like a no go judging py that pic

laugh.gif

would love to buy from Nikestore UK (they still have BIG BANGS and also have the Swingmans up for sale) but don't have anywhere over there to ship....thinking about signing up for Bongo or one of those other services that forward from UK to US, a little hesitant though those shipping prices are really high, plus I'm not sure what kind of customs fees would be involved. Anybody who just bought the Big Bangs from there tonight use a site like that?

It would be nice not to have to deal with the chaos that NDC and Eastbay will be tonight

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Wish we could snag up the pairs from Europe that just sit on-line, begging to be purchased.

Im hoping their still on the Nike site here in Italy when I get back from the post office.Going to try and snag 2 pairs.Im thinking they wont sit just because they are so advertised here.P.S They have been up online now for a couple hours with a full size run still.So hopefully thats a good sign

My homeboy sent me this pic.This is at Crabtree Mall in Raleigh. The mall opens at midnight, and 300 people are already lined up.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Helicopters, riot squads, police all over the place, for Foams...wow
just a matter of time b 4 the tear gas comes out   
eyes.gif

i figured Big Brandon, just wanted to help tha case Sir  
happy.gif
 . hope you get yer pair tonight man. ima just waitin on them SLH's 

Originally Posted by bballkid11

RU SERIOUS??????

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

The shoe game is GONE AS WE KNOW IT FOLKS!!
I don't know if things can remain this way.

Is it a fad or is this how things just are now. Some guys are just out there for the sake of being involved
laugh.gif

Hopefully history doesn't repeat itself and guys start getting hurt again over shoes.

Nike is smart though. They know everyone can't get them when they put a limited number on things. So in turn people finally start buying GR's or turn to ID'ing which I'll do if I can't get these.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by jaeY

Man when I saw Bron bring out those retro MNs tonight I was super 
nerd.gif
 ! & good luck to everyone trying to cop the All Star joints and be safe.

Retro??? Really??? 
Come on man... You not up on those Retro Miami Nights? Where you been 
laugh.gif

On a serious note. Those lines are crazy. Was nothing like this last year for any of the all star shoes. This is Jordan XI status. I was going to go to NTSF tomorrow morning even if I copped tonight just to grab another pair but it's just not worth it. My life is more valuable then the $100-$150 mark up resellers are paying.

i walked into crabtree last year the day after they went on sale and they had kobe and lebron all stars in there. what a difference a year can make lol

how many times are folks gonna have to deal with this insanity before nike actually makes enuff for EVERYBODY WHO WANTS THEM ???, it would kill off the resellers and the 'limited hype' and would do something that seems to be a sin lately.... make ALL the loyal customers happy AND make more $$ at the same time. one can hope i guess

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

i walked into crabtree last year the day after they went on sale and they had kobe and lebron all stars in there. what a difference a year can make lol

how many times are folks gonna have to deal with this insanity before nike actually makes enuff for EVERYBODY WHO WANTS THEM ???, it would kill off the resellers and the 'limited hype' and would do something that seems to be a sin lately.... make ALL the loyal customers happy AND make more $$ at the same time. one can hope i guess
Last years all stars weren't too good looking though

The hype is what brings new buyers fast though. 1 school kid gets hip, then he drums up hype to his boys and hype spreads like a match in a pool of gas.

i didn't like any All Star Lebron's since the IV.  
I don't think its a difference the year made.  I just think this is the best All Star Collection to drop.

Just the phrase "House of Hoops" ruined the game ...

I remember when "LS" releases were cool. Now this !@+% ..

Back
Top Bottom