Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Do you guys think these will blow up like the south beaches? I'm probably gonna buy these in about a week or two. I know I'll pay a little extra but I'm not trying to go over $250

I think they'll probably go anywhere from $300-$400....if not more
statements like this are the reason that these shoes go for 300+ y'all are just building fake hype for the resell market that everyone here proclaims to hate so much
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

if i dont end up getting these tonight i really wont care that much..somewhat because they are way too hyped up and also because i dont know what the #$%* i would wear with these.. id much rather have the swingmans and dunkmans, but if i end up being able to get these tonight then i wont complain

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just had a nice lil nap with my daughter until she started crying. Just woke up wife had dinner ready. Time to get both computers ready iPad telephones. I'm ready! Watch me strike out still.

How is it trying to use the iPad for releases.  I always just use the two laptops and the desktop.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Do you guys think these will blow up like the south beaches? I'm probably gonna buy these in about a week or two. I know I'll pay a little extra but I'm not trying to go over $250

statements like this are the reason that these shoes go for 300+ y'all are just building fake hype for the resell market that everyone here proclaims to hate so much
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
The shoes retail for $170. With tax they come up to around $180, so saying that the resell price will be between $300-$400 is fairly accurate, if you ask me. This is the most hyped Lebron 9 that has dropped, so why wouldn't they go for the price I stated? 

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
The shoes retail for $170. With tax they come up to around $180, so saying that the resell price will be between $300-$400 is fairly accurate, if you ask me. This is the most hyped Lebron 9 that has dropped, so why wouldn't they go for the price I stated? 

My statement did not add to the hype. The hype has been there for months. Other lebrons are unfortunately already in the 200-250 area so if these are above that I will not buy.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Just had a nice lil nap with my daughter until she started crying. Just woke up wife had dinner ready. Time to get both computers ready iPad telephones. I'm ready! Watch me strike out still.

How is it trying to use the iPad for releases.  I always just use the two laptops and the desktop.
Never tried the ipad. Done it on mobile to get the Kobe rice china and glass blue last year. Went good. Was able to cop. Those weren't as hyped as these though. I've never even tried more then one computer before I just really don't want to pay resell fees. If I miss the Durants and Kobes I'll hit Craigslist and not mind paying extra but the brons already are at stupid prices 
eyes.gif

I'm camped out with my cuzzo 1youngblink1 at ntny right now.....there's about 50 heads out here right now

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Never tried the ipad. Done it on mobile to get the Kobe rice china and glass blue last year. Went good. Was able to cop. Those weren't as hyped as these though. I've never even tried more then one computer before I just really don't want to pay resell fees. If I miss the Durants and Kobes I'll hit Craigslist and not mind paying extra but the brons already are at stupid prices 
eyes.gif
Gotcha, thanks.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Someone on the other board said Champs on 42nd only has 5 pairs. That cant possibly be true.

Probably had more, employees got theirshare and 5 are left.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Does that Free Shipping code on Eastbay work for the brons or anyway to get free shipping on them? I already know NDC is gonna !!#* me over on checkout, I can already feel the meltdown
laugh.gif
You aren't a gold or platinum club member?
Neither.

I'm ready for the galaxies. Spent some time practicing my checkout trigger finger on NDC. Lowered my time to below 20 seconds. Now to take a break and be back later.
300poster1.jpg

Man when I saw Bron bring out those retro MNs tonight I was super 
nerd.gif
 ! & good luck to everyone trying to cop the All Star joints and be safe.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Does that Free Shipping code on Eastbay work for the brons or anyway to get free shipping on them? I already know NDC is gonna !!#* me over on checkout, I can already feel the meltdown
laugh.gif
You aren't a gold or platinum club member?
Neither.

You should get it if you order from Eastbay at all. Free 2 day shipping with Platinum and 3 with gold.

300poster1.jpg

Perfect way to describe Eastbay and NDC servers.

Originally Posted by jaeY

nerd.gif

Thought Bron was in the. BHM tonight.

Originally Posted by jaeY

nerd.gif

Thought Bron was in the. BHM tonight.
I thought so too it was between those two I thought they looked more like the MNs but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom