Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Let's move away from the Big Bang talk for a second shall we.
smile.gif

Lebron_9_Dunkman_W-1__93356_zoom.jpg

Lebron_9_Dunkman_W-2__01868_zoom.jpg

Lebron_9_Dunkman_W-4__65614_zoom.jpg

Lebron_9_Dunkman_W-6__82910_zoom.jpg

Lebron_9_Dunkman_W-7__54508_zoom.jpg

Lebron_9_Dunkman_W-14__42836_zoom.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

smile.gif

these pics arent too great.. but i still will cop
i doubt that these, the swingmans, and mangos will move as fast as the big bangs did 

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just checked my eastbay account. Units located ready to ship! Can't wait to see these in person.

Can't wait to see your pics of you rocking them in your Camaro SS and orange Polo. Well maybe not the orange Polo.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Wow those dunkmans last years where horrid.
So far to me
Chinas>dunkmans>any other cw
Will try to pick up dunkmans will be my first non jb and lebron shoe ever for this year.

I got the Foams, but missed on the Big Bangs on a technicality.

I need them for as close to retail as possible, if anybody can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

I just tried to talk a "reseller" down to $250 for the BB's on da bay as his listing was for $355...he asked how much I was willing to pay as he would lower the price so I said $250...he responds back and says sorry I atleast want $350...so I respond...so you were willing to reduce the price by $5.00...these resellers are on ONE!

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Missed need a 12 if there's any info out there

Same here, not looking good. Good Luck though! I'm ready to give up and move on to something else.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just checked my eastbay account. Units located ready to ship! Can't wait to see these in person.

Can't wait to see your pics of you rocking them in your Camaro SS and orange Polo. Well maybe not the orange Polo.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Haha you know me to wellHow did you snag the Kobe's?

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Swingmans next week
pimp.gif
Have we learned if they're a GR or not? 

funny you say that because i just saw someone ask nikestore on twitter the same thing and i was just gonna post that they said the swingman/dunkman/mangos are limited

smile.gif

Lebron_9_Dunkman_W-2__01868_zoom.jpg

Lebron_9_Dunkman_W-4__65614_zoom.jpg

Lebron_9_Dunkman_W-6__82910_zoom.jpg

Lebron_9_Dunkman_W-7__54508_zoom.jpg

f*&# that glow in the dark on the galaxy's, these glow 24/7 sunlight or dark 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I said earlier in the week that the swingman and dunkmans would be somewhat limited. Not as much as the big bangs but a lot of places I went to and called so no go. I haven't found a spot by me yet that has dunkmans and swing mans but they all have mangos in stock. Hopefully that changes next week. Champs by me said they might get all 3 but don't have them yet.

I really want those dunkmans.

Back
Top Bottom