Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Congrats on everyone that scooped these up. Im still pretty salty, i didn't get a pair. I might just have to cop the Chinas as a consolation.

Whats the chances of any type of restock or cancelled orders going back up on NDC, Eastbay, FNL, Footlocker and all that?? Pulse where all these cancelled releases going???

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just checked my eastbay account. Units located ready to ship! Can't wait to see these in person.

Can't wait to see your pics of you rocking them in your Camaro SS and orange Polo. Well maybe not the orange Polo.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Haha you know me to well

How did you snag the Kobe's?

I swear I'm not a stalker lol. For the Kobes, since NBA Store didn't come through I got out of bed at 7-i sh and decided to check out the lines. Got there around 8-i sh and there's nobody so I went in and asked for a 9 but only a 8.5 so I just took it cuz I didn't wanna leave empty handed after the drive. It fits tight and it didn't look all that good in person honestly, so I might sell them to get the Dunkmans. Lebrons and KDs were all gone, no surprise.

damn, nike twitter hype up the DM/SM/Mango trio now...all are limited, smh

this madness will never end
30t6p3b.gif

Good stuff pointguy. Hope you get those dunkmans. I know you been on those since we first saw and pics and you made those custom bhm's. I want mine as well. Hopefully the spot gets them next Monday-Wednesday and I'll pm you first thing.

Originally Posted by torres

30t6p3b.gif

If I miss out I'm going to be SICK. One thing I will say is good thing there is Nike Id. Even though its more money, you can make up for these missed shoes. Hopefully someone or mall near me will carry all 3. Lebrons haven't been moving super fast around here which is cool. Cincinnati area NT'ers we need to help each other out.

mad.gif
nba.com telling me to "check frequently"

How do you not know if you don't have the shoes or not?

Wishing they would have spaced out the release a little from the foams.  Think people looking to get foams got the brons instead.  Just wonder if the foams wouldn't have dropped if it would have been this crazy.  

Originally Posted by marsh

Copped my big bangs from HOH Northline. Got an 11.5, wish I could have gotten a 12 but besides that such a beautiful shoe

nice that u got urs bro,how was northline tho?

Well I just copped a pair for $240 shipped which isn't too bad IMO, only about $50 over retail after shipping, taxes, etc.

So glad this stuff is over man, these releases really brought out a whole different side of people I would have never thought existed.
I am VERY curious to see how many pairs of these are in the b/s forum in a few days

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Wishing they would have spaced out the release a little from the foams.  Think people looking to get foams got the brons instead.  Just wonder if the foams wouldn't have dropped if it would have been this crazy.  

this is true...nobody gonna leave empty handed these days. if foams sold out, ppl will gobble whatever they can get, doesn't matter what shoes and sizes
30t6p3b.gif

thank you NIKE for creating this, just make more god damn shoes! stop that limited crap!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

really disappointed i didnt gt my bb... i mean it kinda mkes me wna move on to some other $!*... nike and their gimmicks maaan!!!! its gna be the same again for the dunkman and swingman.. yeezy 2 pfffff...
cngrts to ebdy that was able to copp.... the hunt still goes on....
250 max...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Well I just copped a pair for $240 shipped which isn't too bad IMO, only about $50 over retail after shipping, taxes, etc.

So glad this stuff is over man, these releases really brought out a whole different side of people I would have never thought existed.
I am VERY curious to see how many pairs of these are in the b/s forum in a few days

Not bad? That price is awesome. Wish I could find a deal like that, only way you get something like that is if somebody hooks you up.

Originally Posted by torres

30t6p3b.gif

To be honest, all shoes have a LIMIT, there are not unlimited pairs, so....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Not bad? That price is awesome. Wish I could find a deal like that, only way you get something like that is if somebody hooks you up.

Thank you HOH Las Vegas, Miracle Mile! 

1st 12 hour campout and came out successful. 

Went the 2nd go round and got the KDIV's.

Fat dude and his girl there copped 6 pairs with the Lebrons and KD's saying they'll all for him. Whatever bro. 

The Game has changed so much resellers killing the game.

gotta get a retro Tampa Bay Bucs shirt to wear with my galaxy's..to me itd match perfect but i havent seen them in person yet

Back
Top Bottom