Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by moneyman23

those of you who copped of Eastbay, did you guys order by phone or online?
Because I clicked "add to cart" as soo as it became available and 3 seconds later....
"Size 13 is unavailable" +#!?

anybody else have that problem?

yes
laugh.gif
this whole forum.

*Raises hand* had the 11.5 c licked and ready on my iPhone, timer hit 0, clicked, sold out. Called it quits right then. Been done with Eastbay for a good while since they incorporated the whole "olympic medal" membership packages, but now I won't ever consider them again.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Saw these in person on release and I gotta say, they're still behind the Chinas! Take away the limited status and I might even put on  the same level as the MN's and the Cannons. I'll go a step further, take away the GITD sole as well and these will sit.
Obviously this is my opinion so no need to flame. 
smile.gif
Could've have said it any better!

You're right, cuz that was damn near all wrong. I know a lot of people are upset with how this release went, but it seems as if some of these statements are now out of frustration, as if you're trying to convince yourselves otherwise. Bangs were fire before the hype, before we knew they were going to be the ASG shoe, before we knew they glowed in the dark, and before they were labeled a QS. They've been fire (damn near literally) and receiving praise on here for months, and now to see statements like these is puzzling, but considering the bitter situation, almost understandable.
Chinas weren't? People were paying almost $400 before we knew they were going to be here...lmao I don't understand how if someone likes a shoe better than these it's considered blasphemy 
laugh.gif

yea.. SMH... and then Icalled eastbay the next day and was like weelllll im having problems understanding how these sold out in 3 seconds.
then she says well we have phone orders too.
my next question is when do you all START taking phone orders?
and she replied midnight.
I jus paused and smh. did that make sense to her at all?
If you START taking phone orders at m idnight, how did my request for a size 13 get sSHOT down in 3 seconds?

In everyone's opinion, how much does a shoe raise in nostalgia, and as a result, value when a player wins MVP of the all star game rockin em?

sorry for the typos people, these keyboards at work are HORRID!
but yea, if they had of made me wait for x amoiunt of time and then came back and told me they were unavailable then
I would have jus taken myt L. but if theyre gonna sell out in 3 seconds, why even put them online with a timer?

WHERE THAT EASTBAY REP GUY AT????

I WANT ANSWERS!!! yes, Im kind of mad. lol

After taking a further look at the Dunkmans, I think I'm gonna pass. 3M makes them look great, otherwise, meh at best.

but yea, if they had of made me wait for x amoiunt of time and then came back and told me they were unavailable then
I would have jus taken myt L. but if theyre gonna sell out in 3 seconds, why even put them online with a timer?

Eastbay Ray explained this in the KD4 thread.. as soon as the products added to the cart, it's spoken for online. That way, you don't waste your time thinking you got it, enter CC# etc only to fail like on NDC.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

those of you who copped of Eastbay, did you guys order by phone or online?
Because I clicked "add to cart" as soo as it became available and 3 seconds later....
"Size 13 is unavailable" +#!?

anybody else have that problem?

yes
laugh.gif
this whole forum.

*Raises hand* had the 11.5 c licked and ready on my iPhone, timer hit 0, clicked, sold out. Called it quits right then. Been done with Eastbay for a good while since they incorporated the whole "olympic medal" membership packages, but now I won't ever consider them again.
Ever since the Summer/Fall 2011, Eastbay has been unstable for me for any release. I think the last thing I was able to get off Eastbay on release were the retro blue foamposite pros, and that's probably because those weren't hyped.

About the timer, it seems to me like the timer is not accurate and probably depends on the ping of the users or even browser. For releases, I usually have my main browser opened and logged onto Eastbay on the page with the timer. I usually use Firefox as my main browser, but use Chrome for my gmail. When it gets closer to midnight, I sometimes check Eastbay on the Chrome browser just to make sure the site is working without having to refresh the page on Firefox (in case it crashed as I refreshed it too close to the release time, incidentally this happened for this release). Sometimes, I notice that the two timers would have a 1 minute or so difference. What happened to me for the Cement IV release was the timer on Firefox was too fast and ended at 11:59PM. Of course, I wasn't able to add to cart, and by the time I refreshed, it was midnight and Eastbay had crashed.  

Had some relatives in China that were more than happy to help me out. 
smile.gif
 Also was able to get a pair of KDs as well. China releases are a lot better than over here in that you don't have to complete the checkout process, you just have to put em in the cart. Hell, you don't even have to pay right away. They released like 6s pairs of Foams online and 4 of the people that gottem still haven't paid yet.. smh.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Eastbay Ray explained this in the KD4 thread.. as soon as the products added to the cart, it's spoken for online. That way, you don't waste your time thinking you got it, enter CC# etc only to fail like on NDC.
This is the same system ran on the nbastore website. I prefer this better than NDC's, where you think you have your size and everything but when you submit order, your cart is 'empty'. Give me the bad news up front lol

Lol at chinas being better than BB. The list is 1) Big Bangs and 2) Summit lakes. Then 3rd who cares because the rest are all aright.

IM PISSED *#%$%*! RESELLERS AND EVERYTHING GALAXY HYPE
i roll into the mall to scoop the lebrons and one kid in front of me literally bought every sz 12 (MY SIZE)
it was supposedly suppose to be one pair per person so now i am stuck with an 11 lebrons run small enough already i swear all this galaxy hype is ridiculous if i see gentry ill slap the business out that Man

usually at my location releases are about 30 ppl deep we all are super cool with each other and help out
their must of been like 300 ppl their hype kills

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Had some relatives in China that were more than happy to help me out. 
smile.gif
 Also was able to get a pair of KDs as well. China releases are a lot better than over here in that you don't have to complete the checkout process, you just have to put em in the cart. Hell, you don't even have to pay right away. They released like 6s pairs of Foams online and 4 of the people that gottem still haven't paid yet.. smh.

Lmao its like they have them on lay a way without putting down a portion of the payment 
I like the Big Bang orange better than the cannon, for some reason the cannon doesn't do too much for me

Next is mango or swingman don't know which one I am going to go with

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Lol at chinas being better than BB. The list is 1) Big Bangs and 2) Summit lakes. Then 3rd who cares because the rest are all aright.

its not ok for someone else to have their own preference? All opinions end with you, correct?

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Chinas > Big Bangs

Swingman, yes please.
SLH, yes please.

Dunkman, Mango, no thanks.

I agree with everthing you said. Just our opinions. I'd love a pair of BB's, and will somehow get me a pair someday when things slow down. But it would be for collection purposes. I cant do all orange shoes.

In fact, Cannons are my favorite. I ruv them. Just my opinion.

I'm going to reserve judgment on the dunkmans. I think I'll end up liking them. I know for a FACT Mango's are a pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom