Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I NEED THE ORANGE NIKE SHIRT WITH THE LOGO ON THE TONGUE OF THE BIG BANGS ASAP.

In Orbit shirt (NDC $30). I personally love the white one, but I can't seem to find that one.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Lol at chinas being better than BB. The list is 1) Big Bangs and 2) Summit lakes. Then 3rd who cares because the rest are all aright.

its not ok for someone else to have their own preference? All opinions end with you, correct?
lol at you stating that its not ok for someone else to have their own preference and you come with that. Lol please don't reply to this.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I NEED THE ORANGE NIKE SHIRT WITH THE LOGO ON THE TONGUE OF THE BIG BANGS ASAP.

Your HOH should have plenty, when I went they didn't have any on the floor but I asked and had a lot in the back

Lol at chinas being better than BB. The list is 1) Big Bangs and 2) Summit lakes. Then 3rd who cares because the rest are all aright.

Good thing everyones entitled to their own opinion, huh?

Anybody know of SLHs will drop in GS.... Don't feel like paying over retail for the BBs so I'm good. I've moved onto something else, less hyped. Plus I'm more prone to rock purple

Really wish I woulda got a pair of these but the Foams made HOH ridiculous and unnecessary. Picked up 2 pairs of the UK ones instead. Either way they got their money. Haha.

Now with all the "Galaxy" theme hype the biggest question is... will these ever drop in price sooner or later or will they rise? And will they ever restock and when?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Could've have said it any better!

You're right, cuz that was damn near all wrong. I know a lot of people are upset with how this release went, but it seems as if some of these statements are now out of frustration, as if you're trying to convince yourselves otherwise. Bangs were fire before the hype, before we knew they were going to be the ASG shoe, before we knew they glowed in the dark, and before they were labeled a QS. They've been fire (damn near literally) and receiving praise on here for months, and now to see statements like these is puzzling, but considering the bitter situation, almost understandable.
Chinas weren't? People were paying almost $400 before we knew they were going to be here...lmao I don't understand how if someone likes a shoe better than these it's considered blasphemy 
laugh.gif

That's why I said the initial statement was damn near all wrong. IMO, BB>Chinas, but I acknowledge that they're a great looking shoe. I'll also acknowledge the newfound disdain for the BB's after this release fiasco.

5t9z.gif

didn't you know it makes the colorway better when it comes in limited quantities?

If prices ever drop I will try to get my hands on the big bangs...anybody that got their mangos early, where did you cop from? ( big brandon preferred to answer this)

Originally Posted by Sdot73

didn't you know it makes the colorway better when it comes in limited quantities?

cannons were limited and they weren't all that. Chinas were limited and those aren't all that. WTT lebrons were limited and those aren't all of that. Cmon man, do you need more. I don't think the SVSM lebron 9 are even going to be available for sale, man even the nerd lebrons. Im done with this. BB are the best lebron 9. and summit lake are 2.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by moneyman23

Concords and cash tho? **Hard swallow** pause

roll.gif

Thats a bad trade imo.
Concords > lbj 9

It might be if I only had one pair of Concords. But I'm sitting on multiples of those and none of the galaxies so the math works out for me

Back
Top Bottom