Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Saw the Big Bangs in person on feet and turned my opinion from a maybe to a must. Highly doubt I'll find a place that has them for retail at this point, but if I can find a pair for $325 or so, I might just have to go in.

i say do it before the prices go up... 

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

Saw the Big Bangs in person on feet and turned my opinion from a maybe to a must. Highly doubt I'll find a place that has them for retail at this point, but if I can find a pair for $325 or so, I might just have to go in.

The prices aren't going anywhere but down. This happens with all hot releases, just like how the Cool Grey XI's dropped from well-above 400 to nicely below 300 in just two months. Once the people willing to pay crazy amounts get them, they won't want another pair; once everyone gets their pairs from NDC/Eastbay/NBAStore and floods eBay even more there's just no way these prices will sustain...and then the excitement of All-Star weekend will die down and everyone will turn their attention to Swingmans/Mangos/Dunkmans, and that price tag will settle down just like the Cannons and Chinas did. At least it better because I missed out 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beats05

The prices aren't going anywhere but down. This happens with all hot releases, just like how the Cool Grey XI's dropped from well-above 400 to nicely below 300 in just two months. Once the people willing to pay crazy amounts get them, they won't want another pair; once everyone gets their pairs from NDC/Eastbay/NBAStore and floods eBay even more there's just no way these prices will sustain...and then the excitement of All-Star weekend will die down and everyone will turn their attention to Swingmans/Mangos/Dunkmans, and that price tag will settle down just like the Cannons and Chinas did. At least it better because I missed out 
laugh.gif

that's what I'm hopin for....

Originally Posted by Beats05

laugh.gif
My guess is the price will settle to around $300 or so, give or take, so if I can find a pair for $300-325 right now, I wouldn't really mind doing that. I can't see these reselling for less than $300 or high $200s (at least not for the foreseeable future), just based off of Chinas still reselling for $250-275, and Big Bangs being even more hyped than Chinas. The prices on these will definitely go down from the $400+ they're being listed at by some people, but there's usually that 1 or 2 colorways per shoe that hold their value well each year and these Big Bangs seem to be at least a consensus top 3 colorway.

I've been seeing that size 10 & 11 on the site since yesterday afternoon. Everytime I tried checking out, it says out of stock at the end. Idk why they still have it up on the site. IT guys stay tryna play us.

I have this GREAT feeling that a restock will happen before, during, or after the All-Star Game. If not then start making some calls for potential phone orders across the country to see if there are any stragglers in your size.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I have this GREAT feeling that a restock will happen before, during, or after the All-Star Game. If not then start making some calls for potential phone orders across the country to see if there are any stragglers in your size.

nerd.gif
What do you know?

BIG BANGS ARE UP IN A SIZE 10 and 11 on NBAStore. I have a size 11 in my cart right now. Not buying them though. Search product number 12663668. Go!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

BIG BANGS ARE UP IN A SIZE 10 and 11 on NBAStore. I have a size 11 in my cart right now. Not buying them though. Search product number 12663668. Go!

Direct link?

I tried searching the number but it didn't work.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I personally like the china more than the big bang...
The Big Bangs are really Hot  
pimp.gif
but I think the Chinas are HOTTER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 The Chinas just have so much fine detailing on them, but it was still a close call.

Those shots by Kevineg6 are hot, love my Chinas, wouldn't mind putting some Big Bangs next them but not paying these crazy prices

^
No they don't, it's just bounced back orders that were canceled for whatever reason, (declined card, customer cancel, etc.)

These China pics are really feeding my urge to have them. Really not digging the prices holding at 250-300 though smh...

Originally Posted by allensoko

Originally Posted by usood89

can gold members call and order early? (recently joined gold membership)

nope. gold membersip is basically just for the shipping, nothing else
You do get a 25% coupon that basically pays off the Gold Membership if you use the coupon on an $80 purchase.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

i walked into crabtree last year the day after they went on sale and they had kobe and lebron all stars in there. what a difference a year can make lol

how many times are folks gonna have to deal with this insanity before nike actually makes enuff for EVERYBODY WHO WANTS THEM ???, it would kill off the resellers and the 'limited hype' and would do something that seems to be a sin lately.... make ALL the loyal customers happy AND make more $$ at the same time. one can hope i guess
Last years all stars weren't too good looking though
The Kobes from last year were really nice. Probably better than this year's.

Back
Top Bottom