Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Big Bangs fit more true to size....like Freegums & BHMs.
Chinas? Go a half size up.

they all the bhm's fit a lil snug to me but the free gums do run bigger tho.

WAIT.

THE GALAXY SOCKS ARE GOING FOR OVER $100?!!!!

$!%.

THIS HAS GONE WAY OVER THE TOP....

IN OTHER NEWS, BIG BANGS ON THE WAY. MY BODY IS READY.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by RKO2004

BIG BANGS ARE UP IN A SIZE 10 and 11 on NBAStore. I have a size 11 in my cart right now. Not buying them though. Search product number 12663668. Go!

Direct link?

I tried searching the number but it didn't work.

http://mstore.nba.com/nba...mId=12663668&categoryId=

That's been up there, I was going over my struggle story with my mom at the new place yesterday, about how I refreshed NBA Store every 30 minutes on Friday, finally I go to sleep and they go up 2am Saturday...I show her how I kept refreshing and to my surprise there's this magical size 11 which has escaped me all weekend...I add to cart & it's cool, get through my address, credit card, processing, and...the big bang of a surprise came...out of stock...#%#% you NBA Store lol, trolling on my emotions like that
laugh.gif
This was so horrible for me, all I can do is laugh though at this point & move on because I'm not paying these crazy prices.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Direct link?

I tried searching the number but it didn't work.

http://mstore.nba.com/nba...mId=12663668&categoryId=

That's been up there, I was going over my struggle story with my mom at the new place yesterday, about how I refreshed NBA Store every 30 minutes on Friday, finally I go to sleep and they go up 2am Saturday...I show her how I kept refreshing and to my surprise there's this magical size 11 which has escaped me all weekend...I add to cart & it's cool, get through my address, credit card, processing, and...the big bang of a surprise came...out of stock...#%#% you NBA Store lol, trolling on my emotions like that
laugh.gif
This was so horrible for me, all I can do is laugh though at this point & move on because I'm not paying these crazy prices.
This nbastore needs to update their site, the same thing happened to me with the concords. I got happy to see my size was available a day after release, to only get the out of stock when checking out.
mad.gif

my collection is now up to 4 pairs thank to these..how limited will the dunk man and SLH be? I don't wanna deal with line hassles no time soon

Yeah I think in a month or 2 after all the people that don't like big bangs but copped for hype will start selling for a reasonable price once other kicks start to drop

Off topic: i know this is a lebron 9 thread but i know most of you like Js too. hehehe! my question is, is it ok to trade my lebron 9 cannon to jordan chicago X? thanks for the help!

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Big Bangs fit more true to size....like Freegums & BHMs.

Chinas? Go a half size up.

they all the bhm's fit a lil snug to me but the free gums do run bigger tho.

All my pairs are size 10.5 but the recent drops (Freegums, BHMs & Bangs) fit less snug to me. Cool Greys & the 3 that drop next week will probably fit less snug too. It's not that there loose or anything....it's just that they don't have that need to be broken in feel to it.

Originally Posted by hyperkim

Off topic: i know this is a lebron 9 thread but i know most of you like Js too. hehehe! my question is, is it ok to trade my lebron 9 cannon to jordan chicago X? thanks for the help!

Both DS? If you're the one with the cannons I might ask for $25 on top of the chicagos, they're pretty easy to find for not that much right now

i wouldnt trade cannons, unless you had multiples and dont have a X. But cannons are my favorite, so i'm a little bias.

I wouldn't trade cannons either. Cannons drop in and out of my top 3 every week. I own both the 10's and the cannons and the cannons hurting the 10s. I like the 10s for nostalgia reasons so worst case pay reseller fee which isn't that high. Most places its lower then cannon resale fee.

Originally Posted by parry36

Any chance the swingman's will be coming with red laces? they would be sick if they did
pimp.gif

They do.... I'm trashing those red swingman laces when I get them though red 3m Christmas laces in my swingmans are going in immediately. Haven't even got my big bangs in the mail yet and I'm already anxious for next weekend. Bron 9 really did it this year. Best Nike sig this season IMO.

I'm mad at myself for missing every single restock. I'll sit in the thread all day and once I head out to go somewhere, there is a restock
frown.gif

thanks for the help! im a lil bit frustrated because of those fake cannons i saw. but i really love my pair. guess ill just keep it. i didnt get a pair of chiX because of the hype here in PH. maybe i'll just un-ds my '05s jordan 10 linen. anyways, lebron 9 asg still has a few pairs here and also the swingmans. clean colorway!

I know this is the Lebron thread but I wanted to get your guys' take on this. Which of the 3 signature all stars kicks do you guys feel is the MUST have sneaker of the pack?

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I know this is the Lebron thread but I wanted to get your guys' take on this. Which of the 3 signature all stars kicks do you guys feel is the MUST have sneaker of the pack?

Based on your avy, I would say the Kobes, but for me it's the Lebrons 1st then the KD's

Back
Top Bottom