Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

so are we gonna stop calling these hurricanes these are more of a dolphins colorway

NobleKane wrote:
this gotta be a joke... who gonna rock that colorway?

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-glass-blue-2.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-Chaos.jpg

the same people who rocked these colorways

lol, I'm a big fan of the kobe line, but those GBs are still aweful IMO

damn, not feeling the sneak pic either
eyes.gif

I'm a fan of the Kobe line as well but there are colorways that made me go %*$. GBs are one of them. Everyone has different taste buds so I can understand why they put them out. Just gotta look at them and let them rot on the shelf and let others that like them get them.

Yeah those Glass Blues were terrible to me though I did like the Chaos. But the same people who are gonna get those Cannon 9s probably liked those two Kobe VIs too. Just too much going on for me though.

I want these to grow on me but they're just not.

I guess they're going to pick up nicely in January for the v2....

I asked about this a while back before and didn't get an answer, but for those of you "in the know", is there gonna be a V2 of these like there was with the 8s? I know there's supposed to be a PS version of the 9s as well as some lows.

From what some specific ppl have been hinting on...

Expect a NFW/NFuse shoe. Dont ask me tho. I'm just like y'all on this sig, don't really know much

Smh at them making the no fuse version 250

This is why I have a problem with JB doing two versions of each retro

They would make the 150 version !@%@ and put the good stuff on the 220 version

I actually like em alot, very unique design. I think they'll grow on a lot of people if they make good colorways, which I'm sure they will.

Back
Top Bottom