Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

before i saw everyones opinions on here about the new colorway..i thought they were nice and after seeing a lot of ppl on here call them ugly and that they dont really like them..i still think they are nice
pimp.gif
will cop if i have the chance

Exactly how I feel.

I'm really starting to like the lebron 9's. I'm happy that his team at nike is willing to think outside the box and try to put out the best "basketball shoe" possible, and not just try to appease the masses. The technological advances alone makes me wanna get these. This new colorway is nice but I bet you when they drop that Knicks color-way, most people will change their minds and want these. People didn't like the 8's at first, remember...... That hurricane colorway will sell out because of the south beaches.

Dont know if it's been posted but:

Via Sneakernews- "It has been brought to our attention that the color inspiration for the shoe is not from the Miami Hurricanes, but actually derives from an Air Force base training camp event held last year. "

I think if the cannon color has iridescent pearls to it, it would brought more to the table and justify the price.

I'm not sure how I feel about this colorway. I am looking forward to the lebron 9. I wonder how the china edition will be like this year.

this colorway is refreshing. I understand why people may dislike the colorway, but to each his own. can't wait to see more colorways

The shoe is smooth imo...Colorways will be the deal breaker with them though...If it had 360 air I'm sure most people would be all over em though.

I like the colorway..but i'm still not a big fan of the shoe in its entirety..give me the Lebron IX lows tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by datboi81

they're gettin warmer, but still not worth $165+tax even with the Cannon/Volt/Orange colorway
THIS!!!!!!
The "U" cw is NICE, imho, but I won't cop. I definitely don't like the desgin of the 9, but a good looking cw'll easily change my mind.    

I'm come to the conclusion that I'm feeling this shoe and this colorway...Already thinking of fits that I could possibly rock with it.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Help me out here...since when do the canes have yellow in their school colors?
This shoe isn't for the Canes it's for some Military Camp last time I read or something of that nature.

^The air force base that the heat have training camp at. Most likely not a canes cw seeing how they have no light blue or navy blue or neon in their uniforms lol
I'm feeling them alot based in that pic.

Back
Top Bottom