Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

BB look sweeeeetttttt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I don't know if it will happen again this year, but last year's All-Star shoes were re-stocked on ndc, eastbay, and at some retail stores multiple times
nerd.gif

THIS IS WHAT I AM WAITING FOR!!!

hopefully

why does bosh look so sad? cuz he dont have his own sig? bron should make nike give him one and call it th 3rd wheel and make it look like a mutated dnosaur like himself lmao but on asidenote swingmans just lost a lot of appeal to me

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I don't know if it will happen again this year, but last year's All-Star shoes were re-stocked on ndc, eastbay, and at some retail stores multiple times
nerd.gif

THIS IS WHAT I AM WAITING FOR!!!

hopefully
Sam here.  I have missed on multiple restocks and with my luck, they will restock at 2 or 3 in the morning.

the all star 8 were raw as hell, and lebron cooking for real in them 9s. I wish nobody else had orange shoes besides lebron.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

why does bosh look so sad? cuz he dont have his own sig? bron should make nike give him one and call it th 3rd wheel and make it look like a mutated dnosaur like himself lmao but on asidenote swingmans just lost a lot of appeal to me

Why becasue more people are starting to like them??? 
grin.gif

Your not funny and should stop while your ahead. 
The %%@% is a dnosaur? 

I'm waiting to see how many people flip and end up copping the mangos, lets not forget they were being trashed by many since day one
laugh.gif

Lebron missing layups in the big bangs!? Value just dropped 30%

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Why becasue more people are starting to like them??? 
grin.gif
nah not even its more cuz of how plain they are startingto look to me. its probably just cuz of the uniforms being all blue. someregular on foot pics would probably help me make up my mind

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I'm waiting to see how many people flip and end up copping the mangos, lets not forget they were being trashed by many since day one
laugh.gif

Lebron missing layups in the big bangs!? Value just dropped 30%
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif
HIGHLY doubt they will grow on me but you never know with the IXs, always look better in person.

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Big Bangs fit more true to size....like Freegums & BHMs.

Chinas? Go a half size up.

they all the bhm's fit a lil snug to me but the free gums do run bigger tho.

All my pairs are size 10.5 but the recent drops (Freegums, BHMs & Bangs) fit less snug to me. Cool Greys & the 3 that drop next week will probably fit less snug too. It's not that there loose or anything....it's just that they don't have that need to be broken in feel to it.
My Chinas definitely fit snug to me and I wear a size 9 but I plan on getting the Dunkmans this week when they drop and I was thinking about going a half size up to a 9.5 or do you think I should be good with my regular size 9 since you said the newer Lebron 9s fit more true to size?

If you can, try on Dunkmans in a size 9. If Dunkmans fit like the Bangs...a size 9 would fit fine.
I'd say go to a local spot & try on a pair of Freegums & see if that size 9 feel more to your liking.

Originally Posted by AME416

Anyone else think the insole logo peels waaaay too easily?

Upon wear.....I swap out the insoles from my Lebron 9s with some regular Nike insoles & just replace them after wear.
Those insoles just look too good to mess up. So I won't.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dnob 04

Can't find a pair of big bangs for under $400, and the price looks like it's going to increase 
eyes.gif

No way. They're dropping once everybody who gets their pairs from NDC, Eastbay, and NBAStore put their pairs on eBay. They'll be below 300 in a month, tops. But I get the feeling I'm talking to a reseller.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Originally Posted by dnob 04

Can't find a pair of big bangs for under $400, and the price looks like it's going to increase 
eyes.gif

No way. They're dropping once everybody who gets their pairs from NDC, Eastbay, and NBAStore put their pairs on eBay. They'll be below 300 in a month, tops. But I get the feeling I'm talking to a reseller.

I see the price dropping. Most shoes do besides sb's but I don't think these will dip well below $300 though. This is one of the last mid cut 9's to come out. Just next weekend SLH and then it's lows and elites. People who want a mid top nine will keep these bangs in demand IMO.

According to the manifest I read today, Looks like Nike's Limited game continues, with Mangos' Swingmans' and Dunkmans'
30t6p3b.gif
. Didnt lebron say in an interview he wanted his shoes more limited and sought after? Well its coming through.

Honestly I think there is a chance of the bangs holding in value or going slightly higher...not as high as sb8s but in the 500 range...depends on how many people copped to keep or re sell

Disagree with them going higher but enough with the how much will the bangs be worth later. It's all guessing. It's just keeping prices to high for people that actually want them now or in June.

Back
Top Bottom