Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

So I'm guessing we'll still have to wait until 3/2 for these to drop at champs. Not like sprites or more recently durant yotd which as soon as they came in they were for sale at champs. I'll have to find these near me. I couldn't find Miami nights anywhere put here. Glad eastbay got them.
Correct...Swingman's have a release date...Sprite's and Durant YOTD's did not...

JM

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST GOT BACK FROM HOUSE OF HOOPS GALLERIA.

DECIDED TO COP THIS SHIRT WHILE I WAIT FOR MY BANGS TO ARRIVE.

Did they have the white one? Love the white one too. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

So I'm guessing we'll still have to wait until 3/2 for these to drop at champs. Not like sprites or more recently durant yotd which as soon as they came in they were for sale at champs. I'll have to find these near me. I couldn't find Miami nights anywhere put here. Glad eastbay got them.
Correct...Swingman's have a release date...Sprite's and Durant YOTD's did not...

JM

Right on JM. Always appreciated. Just want to grab my size 11. Seems to be the most popular size lately.

Originally Posted by DrKickologist

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

ok second time asking---- how can you find out about the size run of a shoe? What sites etc. Still inquiring about the sizes for the SLH
size run the same as the 8's

frown.gif
 that's what I was afraid of. Thanks though. Thought since Dunkman's are dropping in GS this year maybe they'd extend it to the SLH
nerd.gif
 Tired of copping size 7s and that men's pricing *heavy sigh* 

Does anyone know if the soles will yellow and stop glowing?
Here's the pics of mine. Dont mind the days old taggs

Lockdown that was on purpose to keep prices down. Bron played a good game in the bangs. Luckily he didn't win MVP because that would be on every eBay listing.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Did they have the white one? Love the white one too. Can't seem to find it anywhere.
YEA THEY HAD THE WHITE ONE AS WELL. THEY HAD ALL THE IN ORBIT T-SHIRTS THERE. REALLY WISH NIKE MADE A GREY ONE FOR LEBRON LIKE THEY DID FOR DURANTS.

i missed out on all the all star releases, so i said f%** it and copped the cool greys. these will be my new workout / ballin shoes.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Another Friday of hell coming, NDC again will find a way to $+%$ me over.

positive thoughts bro positive thoughts. Ndc has done all of us dirty before woosah woosah positive thoughts

Originally Posted by TheKing23

This is the reason I like being overseas right now.Don't have to camp for releases and can take my time ordering online or in store.Now don't get me wrong some releases don't make it here or they will sell out quick but for things like Lebrons....Nobody cares. Kobe's are hard to get here.They didn't even post his ASG's online their only in stores. They still have full size runs of all these shoes. Granted they are about $30 more but hey I'm game.

Nike needs to make these available in the US.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Another Friday of hell coming, NDC again will find a way to $+%$ me over.

positive thoughts bro positive thoughts. Ndc has done all of us dirty before woosah woosah positive thoughts

I'm hoping Nike comes through this time. After all the money I spent this month on shoes being able to use that 15% off code from the cancelled orders would be nice

Insole logo of the IXs sewn in would be
eek.gif

Considering all the frustration and disappointment of canncelled order you guys have been through, why not just hit the streets on RD?
Rolling the dice online is not guaranteed, better chance in store IMO.  

Is this a Dri-fit or 100% cotton tee?

Back
Top Bottom